CHAPTER 13

Zhan : Have you eaten ???

Yibo : Yes .

Zhan : Why didn't you-

Yibo knew what Zhan will ask , so he answered before Zhan can even ask .

"I'M NOT A MAID HERE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT !!!! I'VE MY SELF RESPECT !!!!! TELL YOUR MAIDS TO FEED YOUR FUCKIN SHITTY MOTHER !!!!! OR DO IT BY YOURSELF !!!!" Yibo shouted angrily .

Zhan was beyond shocked by Yibo's answer . How dare he curse my Mom ??? Zhan has very much self control . So , He still stayed calm .

"Yibo , Helping a person won't ruin your respect . And about maids ??? They have Their own family . They need to take care of them . So , They went to home early . And Minji took a day off . You don't have to do it as a son in law . But , You can do it as a human" Zhan spoke calmly trying to make Yibo understand .

For a moment , Yibo went silent . Zhan's voice was almost like a music in his ear . It was softer than ever . But , Suddenly he shook his head and tried to act cold .

Yibo coldly spoke : Yes , Now go .

------------------

NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING

Yibo thought : Today , I don't have to go to university . What about riding bike ???

Yibo took the key and left for a ride .

Zhan spoke from behind : Yibo , Be careful!

Yibo : You don't have to remind me all the time . I know what I'm doing .

Yibo wore his helmet and started the bike and left from there .

------------------

XIAO CORPORATION

Zhan was talking with Tao about some office matters . Suddenly , Zhan's phone rang . He picked up the phone which was kept on the table .

"Hello , Who is this ???"

"Are you Mr. Xiao ??? Wang Yibo's husband ???"

"Yes , What happened ???"

"Actually , Wang Yibo got in a serious accident . His bike got hit to a truck . His condition is critical . He was sent to XXX hospital . You should come here"

The phone slipped from Zhan's hand and his whole body froze . His heart almost stopped working after hearing the news . He came back in sense when Tao tapped his shoulder .

Tao : Hey , What happened ??? Why do you have that face ??? Is everything okay ???

Zhan mumbled : I've to go . I can't let anything happen to him . I promised .

Tao : Hey , What are you murmuring ???

Zhan didn't respond to Tao's questions and ran to the elevator . As it took him to the down floor he ran to his car and headed towards XXX hospital .

XXX HOSPITAL

Zhan was sitting in front of ICU . His eyes were red and puffy from crying , tears were still falling . His whole body is trembling and shaking thinking about Yibo . Suddenly , The doctor came out and Zhan approached him .

Zhan attacked him with questions : Doctor , How is Yibo ??? When will he wake up ??? He'll be fine no ??? He'll wake up na ???

Doctor : ...........

Zhan : WHY ARE YOU SILENT ??? WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME ??? HE IS OKAY NO ????

Doctor : We can't be sure about anything , Mr. Xiao . His condition is very critical and the chance of surviving is only 5% . He lost a lot of blood and his blood type is very rare . If we can't give him blood within 2-3 hours , He'll surely die .

Zhan's mind went blank .

Zhan : D-doctor , I-Is t-there a-any o-other w-way to s-save him ???

Doctor : There's no other way .

Zhan : W-wait , D-doctor . Wh-what's his b-blood group ???

Doctor : It's A-

Zhan : I-I'll donate my blood to him .

Doctor looked at him with shock and said : Do you know what can happen to you if you donate too much blood ???

Zhan : I don't care . Please cure him . I beg you , doctor . Please .

The doctor was shocked to see a powerful CEO kneeling in front of him begging to save his love's life .

Doctor : Mr. Xiao , Think again . The side effects are very dangerous .

Zhan : I TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T CARE !!!!! JUST SAVE HIM !!!!!

----------------------

Please vote and comment 🥰🥰🥰 . I'd like to read your opinions ❤️❤️❤️ . Love you my red roses 🌹🌹🌹.