Eleven

Kaiser's pov

"You don't look so bad." I hear Shavani's voice.

"Oh, thank you." I said smiling.

Where currently in the car.

"We've arrived." The driver said smiling.

"Thank you Theodore." Shavani said smiling.

"You're welcome, dear." The old man said smiling warmly.

I look at him to see him looking at his index finger, a gold ring on it. He looks at it with so much adoration.

Getting out the car I leave it open for Shavani. Once she's out I close the door.

"You only get one bodyguard, I thought you would need a few more." I said.

"My father would like to know how you do on your own." She said as I nod understanding.

"My father owns this club, even though I'm sixteen. My father wants to make sure I understand everything, just in case." She explained as I nodded.

Walking towards the club the door opens a man freezes looking at Shavani, quickly bowing his head.

"Ms. Rodriguez." He greets.

"Hello, Alvaro." Shavani says smiling.

"Would you like assistants?" He asked standing up straight.

"No, thank you." She said politely as he nodded, I looked at him carefully.

"Who's this?" He asked nodding his head at me.

"My new bodyguard." She replied as he nodded.

"Well no one is here they all left, bye." He said Shavani nodded, he then walked away.

"Do you trust him?" I spoke.

I turn around to see her lighting up her cigarette. 

"Yes, but not that much. In my family business, it takes years and years for trust like that to be built up." She explained.

"What happens if that trust is...broken?"

She walks towards me, looking at me dead in the eye. "Your existence will be like you were never here. People will know you, then they'll realize that you're missing then they'll try to find you. But the thing is...they won't and when they don't they'll drop the case." She explained pausing.

Dragging her cigarette to her lips I watch her inhale it, her eyes on me. Pulling her cigarette two inches away from her mouth she blows it out, and continues to speak. "Then sooner or later, people will forget all about your existence." 

"Working here is not just putting your life in danger by the people who are me and my fathers enemies, but also the people in that mansion are dangerous. Some are brutal...crewel." She said, as we walked into the building I followed her, about fifteen minutes later we arrive in a room.

 "In that mansion, people who enter it are dangerous as well. They are either greedy for power, money and control or they are just trying to survive." She said as the lights turn on.

Looking around i see a king size bed, a strip pole in the middle of the room. On the left side there is a small area, it looks like a bar, it's small though.

I watch as she sits down on the bed. 

My breathing getting heavy as her eyes trial up and down my body.

"But out of all those men in that mansion, you're bigger than they were when they were your age. Do you work out a lot?" She asked me.

"Yea." I said as she smiled.

"If you show weakness those men and women will use it, they'll think your weak, they'll pick on you. But if you show power, confidence and control they'll respect you." She says as I nodded, keeping that in mind.

"In our world that is the only way to win. Winning is staying alive. Once you're in our world there is no way out, although there is one way." She says putting out her cigarette, using a grey tray to put it out.

"What is the way out?"

Her eyes darken smile widening. "Death."

 "Death?" I repeated.

"Death. It's really the only way out. If you try to leave, it'll just put your family or yourself at risk. But if you're old and do retire you're okay, you'll just be having people around you protecting you." She explains.

"Now tell me about your world?" 

"My world?" I asked as she nodded.

"Well my father owns the community. He's like the one in charge makes sure everyone goes smoothly, makes sure everyone is treated well and is safe. But that was all before." I explained.

"All before?" She asked scrunching her eyebrows in confusion.

"All before I took over, now I make sure everything runs smoothly and everyone is safe, along with being treated fairly." I said as she nodded.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you ask to be a bodyguard if you have other responsibilities?" She asked me.

"I make myself some free time."

For you. Always, for you.

My eyes lighten up as she smiles.

"Champagne?" 

"I...can't drink." I said as she smiled.

"Ah, I forgot. I'm sorry." She apologized.

"It's all good." 

"Y'know, Deimos told my father that since you'll be my bodyguard it might be best for you to sleep in my room." She said as I choke on my own breath.

"My father got mad and punched him saying it was stupid and that you can just take the one next to me. Deimos...seem to have a liking to you. He doesn't like people that much." She continued laughing as i'm over here still speechless.

"Aku." Once that name left my mouth she froze.

She blinked twice. "What?" She asked.

"Aku. Your father I remember at the party you threw, your father asked for a boy our age. I remember he said if there was anyone who we knew named Aku at the school, then yesterday I got a paper on who to watch out for, the paper said Desmond and Aku that they were the most dangerous." I said.

"Oh, yea. My father was trying to find out about him. Their dangerous people along with their men." She said, with that she gets up and walks up. Getting up I follow her out.

'What is she hiding?'

Counted words: 1016