Library (Damon Salvatore X Reader) 🌶️

The tension between Y/N and Damon was palpable as they stood in the grand library of the old Salvatore estate, glaring at each other. They had been rivals for years, constantly butting heads at every opportunity. They were both passionate, driven, and relentless in their pursuits, which often put them at odds. Tonight, however, the atmosphere was different.

Y/N had been tasked with helping Damon catalog  the ancient texts in his library, a job she took great pride in. Damon, on the other hand, was there because his brother asked him to, a project he approached with not a lot of enthusiasm. Their paths crossed often since Y/N and his brother, Stefan were best friends, and every encounter was charged with a mix of frustration and unspoken attraction.

"This is my workspace, Damon," Y/N snapped, her eyes flashing with irritation. "You don't even wanna be here anyway."

Damon leaned against the doorframe, his smirk infuriatingly confident. "I'm just making sure you're not damaging anything valuable. Those books are ancient, you know."

Y/N huffed, turning her back to him. She could feel his eyes on her, a sensation that sent an unwelcome shiver down her spine. She tried to focus on the book in front of her, but his presence was impossible to ignore.

"Why do you always have to make things difficult?" she muttered, not turning around.

"Maybe because I enjoy seeing you all riled up," he replied smoothly, his voice closer now.

Y/N spun around, finding Damon only a few feet away. The close proximity made her heart race, though she would never admit it. His dark eyes bore into hers, and for a moment, the air between them crackled with electricity.

"You're insufferable," she hissed, taking a step back.

"And you're irresistible," he shot back, his voice dropping to a low, husky tone.

The words hung in the air, their meaning unmistakable. Y/Ns breath caught in her throat, her pulse quickening. She hated how easily he could get under her skin, how he could make her feel so out of control. But there was no denying the attraction that simmered beneath their animosity.

Before she could respond, Damon closed the distance between them, his hand reaching out to cup her cheek. Y/Ns eyes widened in surprise, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she found herself leaning into his touch, the warmth of his hand seeping into her skin.

"Damon," she began, her voice trembling slightly.

"Stop talking," he murmured, his thumb brushing her lips.

And then he kissed her. It was fierce, demanding, a clash of wills that mirrored their every interaction. Y/N responded with equal intensity, her hands gripping his shirt as if to pull him closer. The kiss deepened, became more urgent, a release of the pent-up frustration and desire that had been building between them for years.

Damon's hands roamed her body, finding the curve of her waist, the small of her back, pulling her flush against him. Y/Ns fingers tangled in his hair, her nails scraping his scalp in a way that made him groan. They stumbled back until Y/Ns back hit the bookshelf, the impact causing a few books to tumble to the floor, but neither of them cared.

"You're infuriating," she gasped between kisses, her words a mix of frustration and longing.

"And you drive me crazy," he replied, his lips moving to her neck, trailing hot, open-mouthed kisses along her skin.

Y/Ns head fell back, a moan escaping her lips as Damon found a particularly sensitive spot. She could feel the heat pooling low in her belly, the desire coiling tight and insistent. Damons hands slid down to her thighs, lifting her up effortlessly. She wrapped her legs around his waist, the new angle intensifying the contact between them.

They moved together in a frenzy, their hands and mouths exploring each other with a desperation that spoke of years of repressed emotions. Damons lips found hers again, their kiss bruising and hungry. Y/Ns fingers worked at the buttons of his shirt, pushing the fabric off his shoulders, revealing the hard planes of his chest.

Damon made quick work of Y/Ns blouse, his hands deftly unfastening the buttons, his lips following the trail of exposed skin. He nipped and sucked at her collarbone, his hands sliding up to cup her breasts through the thin lace of her bra. Y/Ns back arched, a cry of pleasure escaping her as his thumb brushed over her sensitive nipple.

"God, Damon," she moaned, her head falling back against the bookshelf.

His response was a low growl, the sound vibrating against her skin. He pulled her bra down, taking one of her nipples into his mouth, his tongue swirling around the hardened peak. Y/Ns hands gripped his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin as waves of pleasure washed over her.

The heat between them was unbearable, their desire a living, breathing thing that demanded to be sated. Damon's hands moved to the waistband of her skirt, yanking it down along with her panties in one swift motion. He stepped back, his eyes dark with lust as he took in the sight of her, naked and ready for him.

"You're beautiful," he said, his voice rough with need.

Y/Ns breath hitched, her body aching for his touch. She reached for him, pulling him back to her, their bodies crashing together with renewed urgency. Damon's hands found her thighs again, lifting her up as he positioned himself between her legs. She could feel the hard length of him pressing against her, the anticipation making her dizzy.

"Please," she whispered, her voice barely more than a breath.

Damon didn't need any more encouragement. He entered her in one swift thrust, their combined moans filling the air. The sensation was overwhelming, a perfect mix of pleasure and pain that left Y/N gasping. Damon set a relentless pace, his hips driving into hers with a force that bordered on desperate.

They moved together, a perfect rhythm of give and take, their bodies perfectly attuned to each other. Y/N's hands roamed his back, feeling the muscles flex and contract with each thrust. Damon's mouth found hers again, their kiss messy and frantic, a mirror of their movements.

As they neared the edge, the tension between them snapped, the pleasure washing over them in a wave of blinding intensity. They clung to each other, their cries mingling in the air as they rode out the storm together. When it finally subsided, they collapsed onto the floor, a tangle of limbs and ragged breaths.

For a long moment, they lay there in silence, their bodies still humming with the aftershocks of their release. Damon brushed a strand of hair from Y/N's face, his touch surprisingly gentle.

"That was..." he began, but words failed him.

"Yeah," Y/N agreed, her own voice breathless.

They looked at each other, the weight of what had just happened settling over them. The rivalry, the tension, the unspoken feelings—it was all still there, but now it was tempered by a new understanding, a new connection that neither of them could deny.

Y/N reached up, her fingers tracing the line of his jaw. "What does this mean for us?"

Damon caught her hand, pressing a kiss to her palm. "It means we have a lot to figure out. But we'll do it together."

Y/N nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. For the first time, the future didn't seem so uncertain. And as they lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, they knew that whatever came next, they would face it together.