Natures Gift?

He glared at her hard. His breath coming out in large pants. She smiled effortlessly like all they had just gone through was for mere amusement. He wiped furiously and viciously at the sweat that threatened to blur his vision. He needed to see how quickly he could turn her smug look sour. She stood arms akimbo.

"You need to stop seeing me as your sister and treat me as the enemy",  she said with mock compassion. Snow took his fighting stance and smiled maliciously at Xena.

"You've always been the enemy", Grace gisted while gesticulating wildly. I stared at her like she had two heads.

"Why are you telling the gist like you're talking about war. It was only a Wii game that they were playing", I point out to grace who just stands and stares at me like I had just committed a crime.

"What?"

"You did not just refer to the game of the century as "only Wii", it was plain out war", she states and comes to take her original place on the love seat beside me

"Snow beat Xena at her own game, when last have you seen that?" I roll my eyes at her. And even exaggerated it a little.

True Xena had finally been defeated, all thanks to Snow but I wasn't going to give him credit for it. It would only make his already obnoxious ego become larger and higher than Mount Everest. Someone cleared their throat at the doorway causing both Grace and I to lift our heads towards that direction. I felt Grace shrink towards my side as she stared in awe at the "Idjit" that stood by the door. Speak of the devil and he appears.

Snow rests his lean form on the door frame and crosses his hands over his chest causing his biceps to flex.

"What are you two weirdos gossiping about now?" he asks and uses his left hand to brush his hair away from his face. His usual white hair is now dark blond showing signs that he had just come out from taking a shower. A drop of water escapes his hairline and rolls slowly to the side of his face making it glisten. I let my eyes slowly roam around his body and...

'Perhaps I should take off all my clothing apparently there is no need for it, I have just been eye raped",  he spoke up in a bored tone pulling me out of my deep wandering.

Damn it! I was totally caught.

"Ha! Fat chance.. I was trying to figure out what girls see in you. You hardly meet up to my expectations", I say and lean back into the couch and cross my legs and give off the attitude of indifference and leaving Grace in the open.

His eyes narrow into dangerous slits and he involuntarily bites down on his lower lip. Boy was it pink. I heard Grace give a soft sigh beside me and I throw her a look. Snow pulls himself up to his full height and starts to stroll down the corridor

"Tell my family that I am out",  he says over his shoulder. I sit up quickly

"We are not your maids!" I yell at him.

Few seconds later we hear the front door slam shut. I slump on the couch and turn towards Grace who is using her palm to fan herself vigorously. I pull her hand down and stare at her flushed face.

"What did you mean he does not reach your requirements. He is like natures gift to women",  she says and stares at me as if trying to get it inscribed into my brain.

Natures gift my arse.