Innocent Disrespect?

Please stop please stop. Ugh I cannot take it anymore. What moron plays music this loud while everyone is trying to sleep. I tossed the pillow I was using to block my ears at a corner of my room, stood up from my bed and walked purposefully towards the door.

As soon I fumbled with the door handle I hear a break out of loud mischievous laughter. Footsteps thumped their way down the flight of stairs taking the music with it. I hurried out to catch the crook involved and caught sight of the retreating back that belonged to Seth.

"You malicious ignoramus!" I yelled on top of my voice only to be rewarded with more laughter.

"What is going on up there?!" momma comes into view, hands on her hips and she looked absolutely livid. She looked at me accusingly, I was the only one left at the scene of the crime.

"Mom Seth rudely woke me up from my beautiful sleep" I whined and put on my best innocent face.

"Doesn't give you gold tickets to call your brother names" she said shaking her head, disapproval etched on her face.

"Its a good thing he woke you up, I was coming to do so." I looked at her in confusion. Why would she? I mean it is Saturday.

"We are having an important guest over this week and I want us to keep this house neat and habitable" she said firmly. I looked around at the visible areas of our nearly spotless house and then back to momma and raised up an eyebrow. A perfect one if I might add, everything about me is perfect.

"We're cleaning outside, wise ass" she replies and gives me a pointed look.

"Its smart ass ma!" Seth yells from where he is.

"Seth!"

"Ma?!"

"Get your cooties filled body here!" she yells back at him. My eyes grow huge. I wasn't the only one Seth seemed to annoy. Few minutes later he walks in

"I don't have cooties" he murmurs.

She transferred her full fledged glare to me "Wipe off that smirk before I smack it away for you" and my smile drops instantly. It was Seth's turn to put on the mischievous smile.

I instantly knew part of what was going on. Momma had time for us, which is her own way of bonding. My parents are really busy people...like really busy. Daddy owned his own investment or insurance something banking on Wall street. I never fully remember what it is he does. Momma who used to be a model now owns her own modelling and cloth design agency. So right now she probably got a huge hit and decided to take a break. And right now my subconscious is screaming (nnooooooooooo)

Back to reality.

Momma took up a military position... I guess we know where I got my dramatic  behavior from.

"Are you going to ask us to stand at attention now?" Seth asked sarcastically which earned him a smack on the head from her. The idjit didn't just know when to stop talking.

"Seth you are to clean all the vehicles in this house, Monalisa you clean the gutter drains of the back house and I'm mother superior so I have the chore of watching TV." She said with finality. I gape openly at her like she had lost her mind, cause these were the symptoms.

"Where are the house helps when you need them?" I muttered
"I gave them the weekend off" she replied the rhetorical question smiling. A deep vibration travelled through my body and all eyes were on me, including mine. My phone rang, the blare of Nicki Minajs beez in the trap filling the silence. I was still lost in a trance when I remembered what the lyrics of the song contained. It had already reached the part of "aint sayin nothing" I ran to my door and pulled desperately at the handle forgetting that I am to push and then.. .the dreaded part came up.
"A hundred motherfuckers can't tell me nothing" I turned slowly to momma, literary facing my fear. Momma was one to read meaning into lyrics of ANYTHING. An eyebrow went up and she folded her hand across her chest. Seth was already out of view but his deep laughter resonated around the house. I put pressure on my door handle and the stupid thing cracked open. I pointed frantically at my door and back to myself "I'll. .just.." I began and then ran into my room and shut the door behind me.