Truth or Dare

Liam looked around the circle, searching for any sign of support or a way out. Minwoo, sitting beside Joon, gave Liam a reluctant shrug and a half-smile.

"Alright, alright," Liam said, throwing his hands up in defeat. "Minwoo, let's get this over with."

Minwoo sighed dramatically but stood up. "Lead the way, Hyeon-jin."

Hyeon-jin grinned mischievously and led the two to an empty storage room down the hall. "You two have fun," he said with a wink, locking the door behind them.

Back in the dorm room, the group settled back into their circle. "Who's next?" Woo-jin asked, looking around. "How about you, Ethan? Truth or dare?"
Ethan considered for a moment. "Truth," he said, figuring it was the safer option.

Hyeon-jin leaned forward, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Alright, Ethan. If you had to kiss anyone in this room, who would it be?"

Ethan's face turned red as he glanced at Joon, then down at his hands. "Uh, I guess... Joon."
The room erupted in cheers and laughter. Joon's cheeks turned crimson again, and he smiled sheepishly.

"Your turn, Ethan," Woo-jin said once the noise died down.
Ethan looked around the circle, contemplating his next move. "Alright, Shin. Truth or dare?"
"Dare," Shin said confidently.
"I dare you to do your best dance move right here, right now," Ethan said with a grin.
Shin jumped up and started dancing enthusiastically, much to everyone's amusement. The room filled with laughter and applause as Shin finished with a flourish and took a bow.
After everyone settled down, the game continued, with various dares and truths bringing out laughter, secrets, and a few embarrassing moments. As the night wore on, the group started to relax even more, enjoying the camaraderie and the sense of togetherness.

Minwoo's POV
We just stood there awkwardly, not talking to each other. Then suddenly, Liam said, "So, uh... how's your day?" Minwoo replied, "I'm good, how about you?" Liam responded, "I'm good too."
Just as the conversation seemed destined to fall back into an awkward silence, Minwoo reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, delicate flower. "I, uh, saw this and thought it might brighten your day," he said, a hint of a blush creeping onto his cheeks as he handed it to Liam.
Minwoo took the flower, feeling a warmth spread through him. "Thanks, Minwoo. That's sweet."
Minwoo cleared his throat, his blush deepening. "I, um, also wanted to show you something." He reached into his other pocket and pulled out a deck of cards. "Do you like magic tricks?"
Liam smiled, intrigued. "I do. Show me what you've got."

Minwoo shuffled the deck with impressive skill and fanned out the cards. "Pick a card, any card," he said, his voice soft and inviting.

Liam selected a card and looked at it: the Queen of Hearts. He showed it to Minwoo, who nodded and took it back, slipping it somewhere into the middle of the deck. With a dramatic flourish, Minwoo shuffled the cards again and then held the deck in his hands.

"Watch closely," Minwoo said, his eyes locking onto Liam's. He snapped his fingers over the deck and slowly spread the cards out in a perfect arc on the bench beside them. There, face up in the middle of the arc, was the Queen of Hearts.
Liam couldn't help but laugh, feeling a flutter in his chest. "How did you do that?"
Minwoo shrugged, his eyes twinkling. "A magician never reveals his secrets."

As they stood there, the tension between them melted away. Liam felt a connection growing, something more than just a shared moment. He looked down at the flower in his hand, then back at Minwoo. "You know, this day just got a lot better."
Minwoo's smile widened, and he stepped a little closer. "I'm glad to hear th-" someone opened the door and it was Hyeon-jin
"Alright times up, both of you go back to sit on the floor." Hyeon-jin said "Hey guys let's go to sleep it's midnight and we have class tomorrow" Hwang said.