how they met

Rose was going to go play out.when she saw her friend Jake playing with a other girl so she ran over and ask Jake what her name was.Jake said her name was Mary,and rose lighted with joy thinking that she just made a new friend.Rose said hi and said her name and Mary said hey and said her name but after that Jake had to go in to eat lunch so Mary went home so did rose.so rose went inside but all she think about was Mary and that they would be the best of friends.the next day roses brothers came out and she know that her brothers wouldn't like mary.rose was scared that her brothers were going to be mean to her.so her brothers said to to rose that Mary was stupid and just so she would get her brothers of her shoulder she agreed. So her brother said it to her.and rose noded yes.Mary said she didn't care but rose new she was just about to bust out in tears.Rose was so sorry but she couldn't say anything or her brothers would make fun of her.so for days pass and rose stop fealling sorry because she started seeing the parts of Mary that she didn't like how she looked,and how she would say that she know every thing that made rose hate her more than anything,but when rose found out that they had a lot in common she stopped hating her.after they started hanging out she introduced Mary to her best friend lin.rose said Mary this is lin.lin this is mary.they also had a lot in common.the three love each other company they hung out anytime they had. But of cores they had there bad times and there good times but that what makes us human.