Chapter Thirty-Four - Y/n

When I wake up, Billie's gone. I'm not really surprised. I figured she'd leave eventually. But at the very least, I got to see her and talk to her. I hear my phone buzzing and sigh. I swear to God. I grab it and see Eva calling me. Of course.

"Yes?" I say, obviously annoyed.

"Don't take your trouble in paradise out on me. I don't deserve that," she says.

"You're right. You don't deserve that. You deserve for me to beat the fuck out of you,"

"Aw, how sweet. I would love for you to do that,"

"Ew. What do you want?"

"I just wanted to see how much longer it is until you come back to Seattle to see me,"

"I'm not going back. And I definitely wouldn't go back to see you,"

"That hurts,"

"Go fuck yourself,"

"I would rather you do that,"

"God, you are insufferable. First, you start flirting with me. Then you try to mess up my relationship. What the fuck are you trying to do now? Why can't you just get a life?"

"I do have a life,"

"Obviously not a good one if you're putting other people through hell," she laughs. "I'm finally getting into a good place with Billie after having this stupid shit going on for almost two weeks. You're not gonna get another chance to try and mess anything up again because I'm gonna block you. Which is what I should've done from the beginning,"

"You know Gia will get mad at you. She thinks that you and I are just friends,"

"Well, we're not even friends. You're a horrible person," I hear my door open. What the fuck?

"I think I'm an amazing person,"

"And this why I think you're crazy," I see Billie walk in.

"I went back to my room to take a shower and change. I took her key to get back in. Who are you on the phone with?" I don't respond.

"Is that Billie? You might not be in a good place much longer if she knows you're on the phone with me,"

"I'm gonna kill you. Go fuck yourself, Eva!" I say and hang up, immediately blocking her.

"Eva?" She says and rolls her eyes. "Of course,"

"No, Billie, it's not what you think I swear. I just woke up and she called me," I told her, getting up to walk over to her. She backed away from me.

"And you answered,"

"I know. I just wanted to see what the hell she wanted. She was just being crazy and thinking I was going back home. I'm not doing that. I just blocked her. I have the proof if you'd like to see it. I promise it is not what you think it is," she sighs. "Billie, please. We just started getting back to a good place again. I don't want to lose that." I grab my phone and show her that I blocked Eva. "See? Blocked." She looks at me.

"She should've been blocked from the beginning,"

"I know. I shouldn't have even let Gia put her number in my phone. But she's blocked now. I'm never gonna unblock her. She is out of the way and won't cause any more problems," I reassured her. A small smile formed on her face. Thank God!

"I should kill you right now," she says.

"Please don't," she laughs, grabbing my face and kisses me. I smile. "I missed you,"

"I missed you, too," she says wrapping her arms around me.

"These last two weeks have been hell,"

"Well, you should've just blocked Eva and none of this would've ever happened,"

"I'm never gonna hear the end of this am I?"

"Nope! Never. So better get used to it now," she says and her phone buzzes. "It's Fin."

"What'd he say?"

"He asked where I'm at. I told him I'm in your room," I nod.

"Billie," she looks at me. I sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"We need to talk. Like actually talk about everything that's happened. We can't just leave it in the past like it never happened," she nodded and sat on the bed. I sit next to her.

"I know,"

"You really should've talked to me," I told her.

"I know,"

"Billie, I need more from you than just 'I know',"

"I know. I'm sorry. It was just the heat of the moment. I couldn't sleep that night. And I grabbed your phone accidentally. I meant to grab mine. And I saw the text from Eva. I was confused and curious as to what she wanted and then she started saying all that and I didn't want to believe her but then she kept saying things and I started to put ideas into my head and I couldn't handle it so I just left,"

"I get that, but, Billie, it was the middle of the night. And then you didn't answer anybody's calls. I was so worried about you. Your mom was so worried about you. I didn't know where you were or why you were gone. I thought you were hurt or something,"

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to be left alone. I wanted to think, and I didn't think about how it would affect anybody else. I just wanted to be left alone,

"That's all you had to say. I would've left you alone if I knew where you were and if you were okay,"

"I wasn't okay. I mean, physically, I was but mentally and emotionally at the time I wasn't,"

"I know. It was just scary. And then you called Finneas and you wouldn't talk to me and I completely understand why now but I just wanted an explanation as to why. I had no idea why you weren't talking to me. I thought I had done something, and I couldn't figure out what it was. It really hurt when I found out you took the word of a crazy person and wouldn't even talk to me about it."

"I know I shouldn't have listened to her or even believed her I had just gotten too deep into my own head and I didn't know what else to do and I hated you at the time because I really thought you were gonna break up with me. I know you would never, or at least I would hope you wouldn't. I know you would've never come back if you didn't want to be with me anymore."

"I would never break up with you. That thought has never even crossed my mind once in this entire relationship. I love you, Billie. Cheating hasn't even crossed my mind. It never would anyway. And I especially wouldn't cheat with Eva. Her of all people. Do you really think I would cheat with her? There are so many other people that would be better than her. You are better than her. You're better than anyone," she smiled.

"I'm sorry for everything I've put you through," she said and leaned on me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"You don't need to be sorry. I'm just glad we were able to clear everything up,"

"Me, too," she mumbles.

"I thought you were breaking up with me,"

"I thought about it," she says, and I give her a look. "What? I thought you were breaking up with me and just figured you were dragging it out. I just wanted to stop waiting for it to happen and just get it done and over with." I roll my eyes.

"I'm so glad you didn't do it. I don't know if I could live with myself if you broke up with me because you were upset with me, and I didn't know why,"

"I'm glad I didn't either. I'm glad I finally came to my senses,"

"Trust me, so am I,"