Chapter 2 !!

Here's new update......

                       __________________

Rohan,"oooo hello Mr.black suit , I'm saying sorry naa then why are you cursing me U HULK BEAR " , he smirked.
Man , "I find it my insult to talk to mannerless people like you kid". He was doing meeting with his client at that time. He dismissed the meeting and went from there. Rohan came back to his friends and they did their lunch with some chit chat and teasing.
                   Back to Nihall Vila
The Villa was silent as Abishekh and Aroha taking a nap. Ahan was in the company and was shouting on his employees. Ahan , " I TOLD YOU TO COMPLETE THIS FREAKING FILE...... DIDN'T I? " .
Employee was shaking and said, " so... sorry sir ab aisa nhi hoga". Ahan looked at him and warn him to complete this file by evening. He went to his office. He was sitting on the couch and then someone enter the room without knocking. Ahan , " what the hell now? " . Alyy ," Chill bro it's us your diaper buddies". He said and laughed. Ahan glared at them. Alyy, Ahan  and vish are diaper buddies. Vish, " tu itna hyper kyun ha?" .
                      Ahan ," kuch nhi bs work ki baat thi" . Alyy ," ooooo ye teri company ha or tu itni tension ma betha h". Ahan ignored his friend's annoying question.

                      ON THE OTHER HAND IN DEHLI.....
In Vivan mansion there were only two persons who were talking to each other. Komal was asking her husband Zaraar about some designs. And suddenly someone closes her eyes from behind. Komal ," oh my gosh tune muje dara dia Aman". Aman remove his hands and said , " Mama kabhi tou muje na pehchana kro". Zaraar his father said , " Aman meeting kaisi gai teri". Aman sighed heavily. And said " It was good papa".
                  Aman asked about his younger brother. Aman , " mama ye chota Sahil kahan h?" . Komal ," wo hospital ha aj uski important surgery thi". Aman hummed. Zaraar, " beta be ready on Saturday hum meray yarr sy milny ja rhy hain". Aman ," Konsy walay?" . Zaraar," Abishekh Nihall ". Aman," wo jinka beta famous business tycoon ha". Zaraar nodded his head. Aman , " mai tou ready ho jaon ga apny choty bety ka pata nhi".
     Komal," usko ma ready krlon gi". Aman," oky guyz u carry on ma chala aram krny".

   At dehli hospital a family was sitting outside the operation theater. And the theater light turned green indicated that operation went successful. A young doctor in his early twenties came out and congratulate the patient family. The boy was more beautiful than handsome . He was the pure definition of beauty with brain.
      Suddenly someone put his hand around his neck. Rafay," oo meray pyaray dost how did operation went?".
Sahil," seriously idiot I'm the best doctor or tu bkwas kr raha h ky how did operation went of course bhut acha gaya ".Rafay laughed. "Okie let's go canteen chal ky kuch khatay hain". They went to the canteen.
                       At night sahil went to his house. Komal," oo mera cute bacha aagaya wapis". Sahil," han mama , jldi khana dy do bhut bhook lgi ha". Komal," oky chal aja dinner py tera hi wait kr rhy thy". They were sitting and Zaraar told Sahil about the invitation of his friend. After his mother's glare he said,"acha chal lon ga ma bhi".

   He went to his room and took the shower. He was admiring the stars.His milky white skin was shinning. And then he went to the bed.

         Days went in packing their things in the bag in Vivan mansion. And finally they set off to the journey and reached Nihall Vila in Mumbai.
      They were standing outside the vila. Sahil was admiring the Vila and Aman was standing with his parents. Zaraar knocked at the door and it opened. Aroha," oh my goodness welcome home Zaraar bhai, come inside ap sb bahir kyun kharay hain".
They came inside. Aroha first hugged aman and praised him . Then she hugged Sahil and said ," You are sooo cute beta". Sahil smiled shyly . Abishekh, " waah yaar bhut years baad hum sb sath huay hain ". Zaraar," tune sahi kaha ". They begin to talk about business stuff and Aroha and komal want to the kitchen. Aman was using his phone and Sahil was sitting there boringly. And then a voice echoed , " maa surprise dekho ma jldi aa gaya". Aroha came out with komal.
                     Rohan , " U hulk bear tum yahan kya kr rhy ho? ". Aman stand up shockingly.........................................

                     ____________________ That's it for today. Bye🌚🌚