004

RAMI WOULD BE lying if she said wasn't a little upset that woojin didn't text her this weekend to come over. she decided she'd just ignore him until he did. ever since he stopped texting her he has been acting weird, like he was hiding something from her.

she walked into school, greeting ms. han with a smile before quickly dropping it. she headed to her classroom and greeted hera. "you look upset." hera said turning to rami.

"i am. woojin and i hooked up after we all went to the race track. it's been months since we've done that and he acted like nothing happened between us. like he didn't text me to come over for months. so i thought he'd text me this weekend but he didn't. i feel like he's hiding something."

"is he hooking up with someone else?"

"no clue. i wish he would tell me." rami sighed.

hera smirked, "you like him don't you? you just don't want to admit it. that's why you're so upset he's not texting you. see! that's why i told you friends with benefits never work out. someone always falls for someone. it doesn't help that he flirts with you all the time." hera told her making rami sigh.

"i'm so stupid. i'll just avoid him." rami groaned.

"he's playing with you, rami. like i said before, you got to find someone else! get your mind off of him and maybe make him jealous in the process." hera told the girl. maybe hera was right, rami needed to find someone else.

yunseok rushed into the room as the boy scholarship kids lined the back wall, except kang ha. yunseok's loud voice scared rami, "from this moment on, any asshole that speaks to the new scholarship student, or even acknowledges him, will get the same treatment."

"chanmin." yunseok kicked the boy in the leg. chanmin groaned at the sudden pain in his leg. "i shouldn't have to tell you how to handle this stuff. i mean—do i have to told your fucking hand though everything?"

"you're right. it won't happen again." the terrified boy said, "i was actually just in the middle of a plan. a plan to take care of him!" chanmin said making kang ha laugh. all the student in the room looked at kang ha like he was a crazy person.

"is he insane?" rami asked hera as they watched the boy laughed.

"i'm sorry. i've never seen anyone make these plans in front of their target. have you?" kang ha laughed as chanmin plunged at him, "do you have a death wish, motherfucker?" he lunged to punch the boy, but was quickly blocked by kang ha.

"hey, yunseok just told you not to speak to me. did you not hear him?" kang ha smiled, but this time it was different. his puppy dog smiled turned into an almost menacing one. "you crazy fucker—" kang ha was quick to grab and twist the boys arm behind him.

"chanmin, if you should be hitting someone now, it should be him instead of me, right? hmm?" kang ha asked as chanmin groaned in pain. he held him there until her saw jaei enter and soon push the boy away. chanmin punched the boy right as ms. han came in.

"what do you think you're doing?" chanmin paused in his position with his hand on kang ha's collar and his fist ready to punch him again. he dropped kang ha from his grip. "a third-year? what are you doing down here?" chanmin and his group were quick to leave.

"i have a brief announcement to make. this years healing forest retreat will go ahead as planned. all the details will be posted in the group chat. if you're unable to attend, please notify me in advance. that's all." she said before leaving.

as the three girl exited class together, a voice called for jaei behind them. the three girls stopped and turned around to see kang ha. they turned around and continued to walk. "hang on." the boy stopped her, "can we talk for a second?"

"yeah." jaei answered. the boy looked over to hera and rami, "just say it. don't worry about the two of them." the boy hesitantly looked at the girls before clearing his throat.

"go on." rami said to the boy, motioning for him to continue what he wanted to say. the boy sighed and looked back to jaei, "i'm sorry...about the other night. i'm sorry if what i didn't offended you—"

"scholarship kid."

"kang ha. that's my name." he corrected her, "not "scholarship kid." kang ha."

"whatever your name is, we were just fooling around at a party. that's its. i hate it when guys get clingy. oh, do you want some advice? i'm paying you back for the shirt you lent me the other day." jaei said making hera and rami look at each other.

"drop out."

"drop out? why should i drop out now?"

"rian hates you, so that's the only thing you can do to defend yourself." jaei told him.

kang ha nodded, "ah, if it's about that, i can take care of myself. and also..." the boy chuckled, "i liked kissing you. i like that it was you and i really liked that you didn't push me away." hera and rami both tried to hold in their laugh. jaei scoffed and walked away from the scholarship boy.

"i'm rooting for you, this passionate romance between the classes. but what made you choose jaei? there were plenty of girls there." hera asked,

"she was pretty?"

"what?"

"she was the prettiest. that night. out of every girl there." the boy smiled and walked away from the two. "that's it? he put his life on the line all because she was...cute?" hera asked. rami shrugged, "it could be possible. i will say, kang ha is a interesting kid. he's pretty unpredictable, like who would've thought he'd punch that other kid today."

rami's last class was her ballet class with hera. the two had been taking ballet ever since they were little. after the class had wrapped up, rami had stayed in the room a bit longer to practice. she was too focused to noticed someone standing in the doorway.

when the music stopped, claps startled rami, making her jump. she looked to the door and woojin was standing at the door way. "what are you doing here?" rami asked as she walked to pack up her things so she could leave.

"no, hello?" woojin asked walking towards her.

"hi, woojin." she said in a sarcastic tone.

"i haven't seen you all day, rami." the boy said making rami roll her eyes as she packed her belongings up. "i know." she replied as she picked up her things and tried to leave the room, but woojin got a hold of her wrist and pulled her back.

"what? why are you like this? are you mad at me?" the boy asked, still holding her wrist. the girls back was still facing him, but he knew she was not happy. "i'm not letting you leave until you tell me what's wrong. rami, just tell me." he said.

"what's wrong is that i don't know what we are." she said finally turning to face him. the boy had a confused look on his face. "yeah, we're friends, but it feels like we're more than that. we had a thing for a while, then we didn't for months cause you stop calling me to come over. then after like four months, we hook up again and you don't text me after. i can't tell if you actually like me or are just using me."

"rami—"

"i'll be honest, i like you, woojin. but if you like someone else tell me, so i can move past you."

"i don't like anyone, rami—"

"then stop confusing me." the girl said walking away.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
authors note

okay i'm not gonna take out the ms han part