Chloe x Micheal B Jordan

Chlöe

I sat scrolling through Michaels instagram. Dayum he was fine asf and he knew it. I've been crushing on michael for ages and today i'm meeting him again. He's always been so kind and funny with me and that hug we shared at the superbowl created a tsunami that could take the world out in between my legs.

I know he finds me attractive too from the small glances he takes at my chest and from pictures that get posted where he's caught starin at my ass at events but i don't know if he wants to be more.

I'm still sat stalking his page why is he so fine. The throbbing in between my legs was getting worse. I better go sort it out...

Michael

Today is the BET awards and chloe is hosting. I made sure to get a pass to go back stage just so i could bump into her and make it look like a coincidence. Chloe has no idea how much i want her.

She's admitted on interviews she's done and stuff that i'm her celebrity crush but she's always so shy when she's with me that i don't want to make a move incase it goes wrong but i'm getting over that fear today.

I was up all night watching her music videos and stalking her social media. She's so sexy from her gorgeous face to her full ass and oh what i would do to have those titties bouncing in my face while she rides my cock...

*At the BET awards*

Chloe

I stepped out of my car onto the red carpet and saw michael ahead of me. He quickly winked at me and went back to greeting people. I couldn't get over how fine he looked in his suit and the fact he kept looking back at me.

I was escorted backstage to my dressing room where my glam team were for touch ups on my makeup. I loved my glam team so much but everything got a bit too much so i exused myself for a couple minutes just to get myself together. I was stood round the back of the building and i heard someone come out. I looked up and it was michael.

Michael

I saw chloe run outback so i followed her. She didn't seem right today despite the smile across her face that hadn't shift. I stepped out the door and she looked up to see me. She quickly put that smile back on her face but i knew it was fake. "Hey" i said. "Hey michael" she said back to me. " I saw you run out. Are you ok" i asked her. "Yea I'm good" she nodded and her smile ran from her face. "I don't actually believe you. You wouldn't run out for no reason" I told her. "I'm just really nervous for some reason" She told me.

Chloe

"Chloe everyone adores and loves you. You wouldn't of been asked to host if you were going to fuck up. And honestly i would be a bit concerned if you weren't nervous" micheal said making me giggle. I already felt better. "Thank you. I needed that" I said to him. He pulled me into a hug. "Anytime Chlo" He said to me. Chlo? He's given me a nickname now? I'm melting. He kissed my forhead which woke up the butterflies in my stomach. I looked up at him and we locked eyes for a minute.

"Cmon your due on stage in 10" Michael said to me still locking eyes with me. Neither of us looked away and the tension was building.

Michael

Chloe hadn't looked away yet. I didn't know if i should make a move. If i did would it be awkward after? Fuck it

I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. She kissed back and the kiss grew deeper. Damn she tasted good and it felt good to finally kiss her.

We heard someone come towards the door and quickly pulled away. She was smiling like a kid in a sweet shop which made me chuckle. "Chloe your on in 5" some dude said. "Oh ok i'm coming" she turned to me. "Can you come with me?" She asked me. That sparkle in her eyes was beautiful. "Of course i'll come with you" I said back.