𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦!
_______________________

𝐖𝐮 𝐙𝐢𝐲𝐮
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯

It's late at night and I'm packing my things, my parents are sending me away to some stupid school called Krystal Academy. It's a place for losers in poor people, I don't know why I am going to that place.

"Do you understand what you have done to our family?" My father came into my bedroom, knocking the door out. I just stared at him, he always does this shit because of his stupid company and he's stupid perfect life.

"All because of that little slut, that poor girl" I ran close to him and grabbed him by his collar, my mother tried to get me off him as she cried.

"Ziyu, son please don't!" My mother cried, her tears were all fake just like our life.

"Do not talk about her like that, do not call her a slut do you understand me?" I wanted to kill him, kill my own father. He would've deserved it, but I wouldn't like to get my hands full of his blood, anyone else's blood would be better than his.

"Get your hands off me now, Ziyu" My father stared into my eyes, I did not fear his eyes anymore like I used to.

"Or what?" I held his collar even tighter, I wanted to choke him, make him stop breeding, to kill him.

"I will kill that girl" My father said look at me dead in the eyes, he wouldn't dare to do that, he's a coward.

"You wouldn't do that you piece of shit" I let his collar as a pushed him to the door. My mother had her hands on her mouth crying, she wasn't crying because of me, she was crying because of him because she feared him and I couldn't help her, she didn't want my help.

"Don't worry, you won't see me after this I will make sure of that" I turn my bag and finished packing it. I realised it's way better to go to a poor school with a lot of weirdos and poor people instead of staying here without her, living with fake life, because of fame and money.

"The police is going to cover what you did, I paid them a lot of money, when you've never seen on your whole entire life. So make sure that you do not tell anyone, and from now on you are not my son, the public, you were dead from now on." My father left the room and my mother followed him, I wasn't surprised, I was happy to know that I won't be his son anymore.

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬...
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟎𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

Nothing has changed since I came to the school, people are so poor and miserable. They all complain about their lives, specially the teachers. Being in a place where people don't think where they don't use their brain, it's hard sometimes.

Being the only person here with the brain that actually works, it's actually quite clever, there is another person as well that has a brain and that actually works, Hong Seri.

"Ziyu, are you coming for break?" Seri with smiling at me, that beautiful smile of hers. I've known her my entire life, well it feels like it. We are very close friends, we share everything, feelings, every food, drink, even her bed sometimes, but not that way, well I wish it was sometimes.

"Coming, pretty" I  grab my bag from the ground and followed her to the canteen. That place is nasty, I have been here since 15 and it's still not a good place to be at and food, it's horrible. I don't know how I have survived in this place, let say Seri help me surviving here, her energy and just herself made me wanna stay, stay with her.

"Watch where you're going, moron" Some weird dude bumped into me as he was running down the hall, what are loser.

"Sorry man, there is a fight going on in the canteen" The guy kept on running, I don't see why these people like so so much fighting into school. It happens every day and it's annoying.

I don't like this type of things, well not anymore. I have a reputation to take care of, I am one of the famous guys in the school people say I'm quite popular, but that's just because I'm better than them.

"Who could've been fighting?" Seri stared at me with her big round eyes.

"Some weird losers probably" I fixed my hair as I walked with her, it always happens so no one is surprised when there is a fight being announced by other students.

"Don't be so mean to other people" Seri looked into my eyes, she's so naive and kind, while I'm the total opposite.

"Sorry pretty" I smiled at her as we kept on walking. When we got to the canteen, the fight was still going on. We stayed close to have a look at who was fighting as always it was two losers, well everyone in the school is. 

We ignored the fight and walked to get some food, grabbing water and some chicken soup for breakfast, this looks like it came out of a can, like every other thing they serve in the school. We grabbed our trays and headed outside to have a seat in the grass, it was a nice day out, I can't lie.

We sat down in the grass and ate our food as Seri talked about how she wanted to be friends with this one girl in the class, she was too shy to make friends. I don't mean to be selfish, but sometimes I like that. Seri is my only friend, and I feel like if she looks for other friends and she finds it, she will leave me behind like every other people do.

"Ziyu, are you listening to me?" Seri's voice was soft, even when she's angry, she's cute and never alters her voice.

"Yes, keep going" I smiled at her before she kept on yapping about everything. I ate my food in quiet as Seri kept talking, and talking, and maybe a little bit more talking, but I liked listening to the sound of your voice, the way she talks and the way she smiles when she talks.

"Seri, you should eat a bit now, we can talk more before we go back to class, ok?" She just nodded at me and started to eat her food, I just smiled and kept on eating my food as well. The soup wasn't so bad, but it still looked like it came from a can.

𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞...

Hey guys, I really hope ye like the chapter!! We got introduced to two of the characters, please do not forget to vote and comment a lot so ye can have more improvement in the story towards your character!!

NOTE TO COMMENT ON EVERYTHING; just because this isn't your character, it doesn't mean you don't have to comment, please support others characters as well!