chapter twenty two - millie bobby brownnn!!

olivia sighed at the sight of the seats on the plane. "can't we just stay here" she said. iris laughed. "i wish." "so are we actually going to watch a movie this time?" conan asked. "yes!" maddie said. "we one hundred percent will get distracted half way through" olivia said playing with her earrings which iris chuckled at. "but lets start a movie anyway" she smiled slightly broken on the inside she couldn't tell louis she wanted to be with him. the group decided on 'maid in manhattan' and they all pressed play at the same time and the plane took off. 

"millie, it left" louis said sighing that the plane had gone by the time they got there. "okokok uhm we need to find the flight person who can get us on a flight to new york" she said frantically reading signs because running off in one direction. "millie. mills. millie? millie bobby brownnn!!" louis said running after her. "you look crazy" he said trying to catch up to her. "slow down!!" "i can't we have to get their quickly." she said. "millie i don't even know where she lives. we will be running down the streets of new york like crazy people" he said. "hello! my friend and i just missed our flight and we were wondering when the next flight to new york was?" millie asked the lady at the counter. "louis relax. i will get you there." she said turning to him. "you two are very lucky, the next flight leaves in about two hours and we have a few seats left, does that sound good?" she asked. "yes. perfect. great. amazing." millie said trying to contain her excitement.    

"millie it feels like it has been ages, what time is it?" louis asked. "lou we still have ages" she said. "how long has it been?" he asked. she sighed and said, "seven minutes." "we are going to be here for a while." he sighed trying to pass time but his thoughts filled his head and made everything go three times slower.

"liv, olivia, hello??" iris said trying to wake olivia up, she had fallen asleep after secretly crying and now the food was coming. olivia opened her eyes and saw iris, "irisssss let me sleep." "are you okay??!?" iris said. "yes, im tried you ruined my plane nap!" she said turning her head. "do you want food??" iris asked. olivia immediately sat up and said, "yes please." iris laughed and gave her best friend a hug. "you know we will go back" iris said. "i know but thats not the point" olivia sighed. "you should just tell him" "i wish i could iris" olivia said after thanking the flight attendant for her food. "you can!" iris said, "whatever reason is stopping you from doing it is not good enough. don't you want to know what will happen?" "iris i- it- may- you are right" olivia said realising, "oh my gosh you're right. what the hell do i do?" "tell him!" iris exclaimed. "i'm not doing this over the phone and it could be months before we go back to london" she sighed. "we can fly there when we get back!" iris said. "a return flight- another 8 hour flight. okay. i'll do it." olivia said smiling. "ohhhh myyy gooddddd!!!!!!! conan........maddieeeeee, you've got to hear this" iris said as olivia closed her eyes only to be flooded with thoughts that pretty much were all negative.

"lou. louis. hellooo" millie said as louis woke up from his airport nap. "our plane is here" she added. the pair got up and boarded the plane. "mills what if she turns me down then we flew all the way to new york for pretty much nothing" louis said. "but what if she doesn't?" millie said.