Chapter 1: "If I were a firework" / Illusion

You guys, this is just the intro so please don't expect much about this!

It was already 10 pm and Hoshiko's boyfriend has still not arrived.

[In Mt. Farell, best viewing spot to watch new year's eve]

"What's taking so long..? I should call him." Hoshiko asked to herself getting second thoughts. Few hours later, he wasn't answering.

Little did she know something was already happening just on the road of the mountain. She then starts talking to her self getting more nervous each step she took.

"Maybe.. he forgot- WAIT no he can't! It's literally new year's eve how could he forget...!" she was getting nervous as ever.

She decided to sit on a spot near the stairs and she saw his boyfriend, Makoto kissing a girl who looked familiar, his ex yet again...

"Ryo..ma..-" she says with a faint sound. She ran away, Ryoma notices her then broke the kiss and followed her but she was out of sight that dawn.

"How could he do this to me!?" she shouts as she cries running down the hill, "Will the world listen? Can this one sentence even be enough to even comfort me? If i were a firework.. I'll be fading at you..." she quietly says closing her eyes.

|•Means if ever she was a firework the pain and suffers she experience are layed upon him as a mark of his mistake•|

<<<<<<<<<|||||||||||||||>>>>>>>>

Hold on we can't end an episode just like that! :)

{ • ♪ - Two Years Ago - ♪ • }

Ahh.. what a fine day it is, but hold on who are those three people, and the girl spying on the guys?

"There they are, red flags in disguise.." she whispers as she spies at the popular boys studying.

That's Joo Min transferred student from Korea, I won't give no spoilers. The boys seems to be talking about something.

One of the guys asked Joo Min, "Hey.. I heard you'll be attending the prom alone why is that?"

Joo Min answered while yeah.. blushing, "Uh-huh, but I'm hoping that's wrong because I'm gonna ask a girl later." his friends stared at each other then said, "You're kidding right? You're not even prepared bro."

Joo Min obviously got annoyed, "Whatever, I know I'll get her!" he proudly said.

Yeah no... (That a spoiler hm? Idk! 👀)

Alright let's go back to the girl named Hoshiko.

"Im getting bored, what are they talking about??" suddenly.. a guy from behind tapped Hoshiko's back.

"Huh?-"

To be continued