Eight

Dean, with his familiar leather jacket and determined scowl, gripped his demon-killing knife tightly. Castiel, his trench coat billowing slightly, radiated an intense celestial energy, his angel blade at the ready.Y/n with her eyes glowing

On the opposite side , Sam, corrupted by demon blood, stood with a malevolent grin. His eyes flickered black, a stark contrast to the kind-hearted brother Dean once knew. Beside him, Ruby, the cunning and treacherous demon, smirked with confidence, her own blade gleaming menacingly in the moonlight.

"Y/n's blood will give us the power we need, Sam," Ruby purred, her voice dripping with malice. "Don't hold back."

Sam's eyes focused on Y/n, a flicker of hesitation for his his girlfreind's life quickly replaced by resolve. "We need her blood," he said, his voice a deep growl. "It's the only way To save the world"

Dean stepped forward, his voice filled with defiance. "You're not getting anywhere near her, Sammy. I don't care what you think you need."

Castiel's voice was calm but firm. "Sam, this isn't you. Fight it. Don't let the darkness consume you."

Sam's expression twisted in anger. "This is me now, Cas. You don't get it."

With a roar, Sam lunged forward, his strength amplified by the demon blood coursing through his veins. Dean met his charge head-on, their blades clashing with a metallic ring. Sparks flew as they grappled, each trying to gain the upper hand.

Ruby darted towards Y/n, but Castiel intercepted her, their angelic and demonic powers colliding in a flash of light. The two fought with fierce intensity, their movements a blur as they exchanged blows.

Y/n, feeling the weight of the situation, joined the fray. Her blade cut through the air with precision, aimed at disarming Sam. "Sam, please! This isn't you!" she pleaded, her voice filled with a mix of determination and sorrow.

Sam deflected her strike, his eyes blazing with fury. "Shut up! You don't know anything!"

Dean, using the brief distraction, delivered a powerful punch to Sam's jaw, sending him staggering back. "Snap out of it, Sammy!" he shouted, desperation clear in his voice.

Ruby, seeing Sam in trouble, unleashed a wave of dark energy towards Dean. Castiel, sensing the danger, raised his hand and created a protective barrier around Dean, absorbing the attack. "Stay focused, Dean," Castiel urged, his voice strained from the effort.

The battle raged on, the place echoing with the sounds of clashing blades and bursts of supernatural power. Y/n fought with all her might, her movements graceful yet deadly. She managed to land a glancing blow on Sam, causing him to falter.

"Sam, you have to fight this!" Y/n cried out, her eyes filled with tears. "We believe in you!"

For a brief moment, Sam's eyes flickered back to their natural color, a look of torment crossing his face. But Ruby's influence was strong. She hissed, "Don't listen to them, Sam! Remember what we're fighting for!"

Dean, seizing the opportunity, tackled Sam to the ground, pinning him down. "Sammy, don't let her control you," Dean said, his voice breaking. "We're your family."

Castiel subdued Ruby with a powerful blast of angelic energy, leaving her temporarily incapacitated. He turned to Sam, his eyes filled with a mixture of hope and sadness. "Sam, you're stronger than this."

Sam struggled beneath Dean's grip, his eyes flickering between black and hazel. With a guttural cry, he finally pushed the darkness away, the blackness draining from his eyes. "Dean... Y/n..." he gasped, his voice hoarse.