Chapter J

Author POV
Yeosang was getting his make up done, he kept falling asleep and the make up artist was growing more and more irritated.

"Sir please stay awake." She said.

"Sang do you need coffee? My hair and make up is done I just need clothes and already did alterations." Seonghwa said.

"Yes, he does. He won't keep his head up. Don't look at me like that I need to do my job." The makeup artist said, ignoring Yeosang's sleepy
puppy eyes.

"Forgive me. I need coffee, I'll pay you back Hwa." Yeosang said.

"Yeah okay, you repay me in food, I don't need the money back." Seonghwa winked.

Yeosang let out a weak laugh before the make up artist caught his chin in her hand as he dozed off again.

"Hurry, please." She said.

Seonghwa laughed and did a small run, the designer glaring as he quickly stopped running.

"Hurry!" She said.

"You ruin those seams I'll make you a human pin cushion!" He denied.

Seonghwa speed walked, the two laughing at him as he walked away.

+Author POV+
Seonghwa finally got there, he walked in and got many stares. He was dressed in a trench coat and gloves while it was a cool 76 degrees outside. He went to go order and he saw San taking orders, he mentally giggled as he thought of Yeosang always rambling about him. He then caught a glimpse of a blonde in the back and he locked eyes with him. He smiled and Yunho accidentally spilled something on the counter, he went to wipe it up and knocked over another drink.

"Yunho, wanna take orders? Today isn't your day." San laughed, understanding that everyone had off days.

"I'm sorry." Yunho said sheepishly.

"Here, you finish this order and I'll remake those." San said.

Yunho walked over and he turned red as Seonghwa just looked over his face and body.

"What can I get for you today?" Yunho asked.

Seonghwa listed out his order, deciding to get the staff some coffees too. He smiled as Yunho stared at him in a daze, his body taking orders as his mind focused on the man in front of him.

Seonghwa loved dorky shy guys, it was definitely his type.

"Don't you need my name sweetheart?" Seonghwa asked, watching Yunho just stare.

"Yunho, are you okay today?" San tsked, waving a hand in front of Yunho as he set the drinks down for the previous customers.

"Pretty." Yunho said.

"Pretty what?" San asked.

"Pretty okay! Pretty okay!" Yunho covered up, laughing awkwardly as he gave Seonghwa the receipt.

Seonghwa hummed and walked away, he thought to himself how cute the man was, perfect hair, pretty eyes, he was the full package.

"I hope you two didn't miss us too much!" Yeonjun said excitedly.

"Yeah your favorite Junnies are here." Hyeongjun said, clocking in after Yeonjun.

"You two must've had fun." San said slyly.

"Nothing happened." Yeonjun hissed.

"That's not what I remembe-," Hyeongjun grabbed his head as Yeonjun threw a straw at him.

"No arguing. Yun-," San looked over to see Yunho giving Seonghwa the drinks.

Seonghwa was quite obviously eyefucking Yunho and Yunho well, he was getting eye fucked. 

"Ahh, I knew I knew this order." San said, smiling as he waved at Seonghwa.

"San right? Yeosang talked highly of you." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Oh really? Speaking of that, I'm actually going to the show tonight and my plus one is Yunho." San said, pinching Yunho when he almost started to ramble about how he wasn't going.

"Ah, well I hope you two enjoy the show, nice to meet you Yunho." Seonghwa said, walking out with the drinks.

"Ooo Yunhoo." San sing songed, poking at Yunho.

"San shut up." Yunho whined.

"You like model mann." San dragged.

"You like model man too." Yunho scoffed.

"Me and my model man actually do things, you and your model man need to stop being shy and see the spark between you two." San pouted, walking with Yunho to his truck so they could go change.

+Author POV+
"Finally! He's starting to talk about donkeys! Donkeys!" The makeup artist said, trying to wake Yeosang up.

"If he doesn't want it I'll take it." Yunah said, watching Yeosang arise from his sleep to go and suck down the coffee.

"Fiend." Yunah laughed.

"Alright, I'm up and awake let's get this show on the road or however TV shows says it." Yeosang said, sitting down straight up before catching a glimpse of the name.

"Pretty? Is that what you told them your name was?" Yeosang asked.

"I didn't give them a nam- ah. The tall blonde, I guess he thought I was pretty." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Finally." The makeup artist said, Yeosang sitting up and ready for her to work her magic.

Soon his makeup and hair were done, he got into his suit and he went to stand in line with Seonghwa. They were standing in two separate lines, so far away from each other.

"Why are you so far." Seonghwa pouted.

"Right, I don't like it." Yeosang said reaching back before the music started and he turned around to straight face it.

He waited for the two other models to turn the runway and he started to walk. He discreetly looked in the crowds and caught a glimpse of San sitting next to someone. He continued to keep his face emotionless as he turned the runway. Although he did get slightly jealous and his walk became more sexy to show himself off a bit more.

San's eyes followed him the entire time. He followed over his waist and he smiled. He looked over at Yunho and Yunho was in awe, staring at the model that just walked by.

"The hots for him this fast?" San laughed softly.

"He's so pretty." Yunho said.

San smiled as he thought of his own Yeosang, he was wondering how fast the show would be over so he could see him.

+ili+