💋Bonus chapter💋

— ❀ Minahil's pov :

Minahil's pov :

"Arsalaan!" I screamed from the living room.

"Painter dadda, mommy is calling you," our 5-year-old son Ashan gigglingly ran towards the room calling for his dad.

While I gazed at our 6-month-old baby girl, Hareem, who was sleeping in my arms after I fed her milk from the feeder.

She is like a blend of both of us, with fair skin like Arsalaan and blueish-grey eyes like him, while her other features like hair and everything resembles me.

I walked into the kids' room and placed the sleeping Hareem in the cradle, allowing her to sleep peacefully so that I can get ready in peace.

It's my brother's marriage today, and we have to reach the venue on time, of course!

Mission No. 1: Make Hareem sleep.
No. 2: Get Ashan ready.
No. 3: Get ready myself.
No.4 : Get hareem ready
No. 5: Make sure everything is done and set to go.

Even though I left the mafia years ago, the mafia instincts in me never change, for goodness sake I should stop.

I rushed out of the kids room and walked towards our room, where Ashan ran inside.

"Ashan baby, come, let's get ready," I entered the room only to find Ashan on the ground crying and hissing.

"Oh my god! What did you do now?" I asked with concern, picking him up from the ground.

"Mommy, this bed is so bad! I bumped into it while running," Ashan cried, hugging me.

"Aww, my baby, it's okay. You're a good boy, right! Let's get ready. Uncle Mehran is getting married today, and we have to reach there, right?" I said cheerfully, trying to lift his pout.

"Mommy, what clothes will I wear?" Ashan asked as he requested to be picked up in my arms. I sighed, lifting Ashan into my arms.

"The same as your dad's," I replied as I walked towards the washroom with Ashan in my arms.

"Arsalaan, how long will you take? For goodness' sake, it's not your wedding that you are grooming so hard for,"

I gazed at my silly husband, this dumb jerk, who was shaving his beard half-naked with a towel covering half his body, singing songs while shaving his beard in front of the mirror.

" begum, I'm just making sure I look as perfect as you look, even on daily basis" he flirted every so casually making me scowl.

"Hey, if you're done with your cheesiness, come out before I count to 3, or you're in big trouble!" I shot a fierce look through the mirror and left the room.

"Mommy, scary mommy," Ashan whispered.

"You shouldn't call your mom scary, Ashan," I warned.