ᥫ᭡Volu m e I

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

HISTORY

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

⇡ 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝚇 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱 ⇣

𝚆𝙸𝙽𝚇 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱

➛❝MOMMY!❞ a little girl, age of five ran to her mother's arms, her long purple hair cascading down her back as another blonde girl, same age as her ran behind her in a fit of giggles.

"Mommy! Tell Ella to stop chasing me!" The purple haired girl pouted, using her mother's arms as shield from her sister's tickling.

Meanwhile, the two kid's father merely let out a hearty laugh at his two daughters, their mother laughing as well at the two.

'Ella', or more known as 'Stella' had her father's look, shining blonde hair and golden-brown eyes, meanwhile her sister, y/n, inherited more of her mother's look, with purple hair and grey eyes.

"Stella, stop teasing your sister," their mother, Luna Hanlon, maiden name Luna Quinnell, scolded. She wore a stern expression, yet there was amusement sparkling in her eyes.

"n/n! We're not done playing yet!" Stella whined, huffing when her father picked her up, y/n on the other hand, sticked her tongue out at her sister "well I'm done playing with you! I'm tired" the purplette said, cuddling more into her mother when Luna picked her up and placed her daughter on her lap.

"Well it is time for bed now darlings, you have all of tomorrow to play" their father, King Radius, said. Their father had dark blonde hair, most of the time it was mistaken as auburn.

He had a barely noticeable beard, and usually seen on his head was the crown of Solaria, one bearing such big responsibility which caused him to be busy and to barely have time for his family.

But they managed, although sometimes y/n couldn't help but to worry, seeing as her parents argued more often these days. Today was one of the days where they were both in a good mood, good enough to get along and bond with their children.

Soon enough, y/n and Stella found themselves in their bedroom, they had a shared room, yet the room was divided into two. On the left was Stella's, the walls on her side of the room was painted orange, as per her request.

The color of the covers of her bed was yellow, and on top of her headboard was a big symbol of the sun, representing her. Her main colors were orange and yellow, no dark colors in sight.