𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 = 11

Chapter = 11

Vaani literally dragged Shanaya through the corridor to her room. She pushed open the door then closed it behind Shanaya.

" What happened Vaan ?" Shanaya asked Immediately entering the room ," Shubman and I are dating " Vaani blurted out.

" WHAT ?" Shanaya exclaimed being shocked with the said news ," Yup .. I mean not officially dating but ..... " She then explained the hole story.

" Woaww ... itna sab kuch ho gaya and you didn’t even shared it  with me " Shanaya complained," Ohh ... I didn't expected Itna sab kuch " Vaani replied

[ Waaooow ... all this happened and you didn’t even shared it with me ]

[ Ohh ... I didn't expected all of this will happened]

" Alright let's make a plan then " Shanaya changed the topic to which Vaani noded," So what should I do ?" Vaani asked.

" First you tell me have you told Vi bhai about yesterday's phenomenon? " Shanaya asked making Vaani frowned," No ... actually I didn't got to speak with Bhai from yesterday as I slept in hotel " Vaani replied while looking everywhere but to her.

" What I think first you should tell Vi bhai about you two then to aunty cause you'll get enough time to make it up to him if your family knows about you two " Shanaya stopped in the middle to see Vaani's reaction ," Cause if you won't let them know then they'll keep arrange dates for you and it will affect your relationship "

Vaani listened to Shanaya with full focus then nodded," Alright then let's tell bhai today only cause we are leaving at 12 and I don't to wait anymore " Vaani said and Shanaya nodded in agreement.

" Alright then let's gather Shubman and ask him if he wants it too, if he wants then both of you will go straight to Vi bhai and confess " Shanaya narrated and Vaani nodded in agreement.

They both got up from their position and head out of the room. Both of them were walking towards Shubman's room while talking and laughing about something. Midway then came across with Tilak.

" Hey !!" Tilak greeted both of them ," Hi Tilak, how are you ?" Vaani asked.

," I'm good what about you Van ?" Tilak asked to which Vaani replied with a I'm all fine , " Alright see you both at dinner then " Tilak was about to leave when Shanaya asked ," Hey Tilak have you seen Ishan anywhere?"

Tilak stopped then replied," Wasn't he with Shubman? Maybe in their room " Shanaya nodded then Tilak left .

" let's go to Shubman's room both of them will be there " Shanaya suggested then they went to Shubman's room.

Reaching there Vaani knocked the door, within a second the door was opened by Ishan ," Oh bhabhi ... please come " Ishan joked to which Shanaya laughed.

" Mar khayega Kishan ?" Vaani said and showed a fake anger look but eventually smiled. Ishan then moved aside and let them entered.

Vaani went and sat next to Shubman, Shanaya and Ishan followed behind and made themselves comfortable on the couche.

" Guys I want to say something " Vaani said looking at Shubman then Ishan ," I already know that you guys are dating " Ishan said and Vaani glared at him for interrupting, he instantly put a finger on his lips.

" Well ... Shubman I think we should tell bhaiyya about us cause I don't want them to go around and search boys for me to get married " Vaani said looking at Shubman who was quite shocked hearing her.

" Do you want to tell him now ? Like today only ? Isn't it too fast ?" Shubman said with a nervous smile ," No Shubman I don't think so and moreover if we won't tell them then they'll again set me up with another man and I've to go on a date again ... do you want it ?" Vaani asked.