°˖✧𝓘 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮✧˖°

"No matter who you are ain't no one born into this world to be alone!"

Your friends are out there at sea waiting for you, Robin. All you gotta do is find them.

Saul

「 ✦

✦ 」

✦ 」

"Listen, Robin, you have a sister out there. She's still just a baby, but they took her— the Marines, that is. Our research ends here, but even so, as surely as we believe in the past, we believe in the future that you and your sister, Raven, will inherit."

"Sister? What are you saying, mother? Stay with me, please! Let's go get her together!" 8-year-old Robin couldn't comprehend everything going on.

Canons were firing everywhere on the small island of Ohara. Fire was consuming the tree of knowledge faster than anyone could save the precious treasure inside. Robin could hear the loud wails from the villagers all around as they tried to escape their deaths. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to take shelter that wouldn't be destroyed.

The little girl had just been reunited with her mother after six long and painful years. Yet now she was being told to live on without her mother once more, and this time for good.

˙˳𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃𓊝𓂃˙˳

"You have her newborn daughter, then?" the transponder snail said, its mouth transmitting the voice of an Elder seated in The Holy Land Mary Geoise, surrounded by four fellow Elders.

"Yes, sir. She had just given birth to her before she escaped from our grasp. She had no choice but to leave the infant here— since she couldn't get to the child alone. She called the baby Raven when she did try to find her before her departure, though." The cadet informed his superior.

"I see. Keep the child, Raven," the Elder's face contorted with profound disgust, "locked up within our hold. Take her to Enies Lobby. She'll remain there under the care of CP9 until she becomes of use to us. Her continued existence is a criminal act now that Ohara is no more."

"Understood, Sir!"

Cah-lick. The soldier disconnected the line.

"Hmm. She isn't of use to us as she is now, but with her older sister on the loose, we may just have an ace in our cards for future bargaining measures." The Elder confided to the other Elders in the room with him. His fingers were interlaced, and his chin sat atop them thoughtfully.

Various hums of agreement rose around the room.

𝜗𝜚 ― 󠀬󠀬[TODAY] ⋆.˚