This isnt a peaceful life- part 2

Day 1 of the apocalypse

Koji PoV

Ahh what a peaceful and relaxing morning, is what I would have wished for, but every god is against me...

„OI YOU FUCKING LOLI GET YO ASS OUT OF THE BATHROOM I HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT!!"

„Go shit in the forest I heard dragons tend to do that."

Why did I have to pair up with them again...

„Ah kiyotaka you are also awake?"

„Who could possibly sleep in this situation?"

„well that's true. Ah that's remind me I heard if you drink a glass milk in the morning it helps you trough out the day, so I got you one."

Okay but why does she look so exited, she isn't gonna poison me right?

„Make sure you drink all of MY milk ~kiyotaka."

Well why not. With that I drowned the whole glass, I have to admit it tastes funny but not bad I could get used to that. That's reminds me, why is ryueen so silent right now?

„Oi Ichinose you didn't did you?"

„What do you mean ryueen-kun I just gave kiyotaka a glass of MY milk."

„Ahh honami-san you are also up and kiyotaka too."

„Good morning arisu-chan I hope you slept well."

„Well I could complain how about you kiyotaka?"

„Could've been better."

If honami didn't decide to break into my room it would surly be more relaxing tho...

„I think it's time we head out for school right?"

„Yeah I guess we'll get ya asses moving."

„For kiyotaka I Always get my ass moving ryueen-kun."

„Fufufu well said honami."

Please save me

Time skip

Kojis classroom

Finally after getting almost raped again I got into my classroom.

The first to greet me was one of my supposedly  best friends kei.

„Hey Kiyotaka, how was your first night?"

If I remember correctly she was in a group with mako, nishino and morishita. A relatively normal group.

„well nobody died and I didn't get raped, so I think it's save to say that this was a successful night."

„ahh kiyotaka good morning."

Yosuke my other Best friend he is in a group with watabane, kaneda and machida

„Good morning yosuke."

„Hello Hirata."

Mei wang or mei-chan is in a group with hiyori, chihiro and yamamura a peaceful, group I am so jealous.

I saw my other classmates enter such as akito who is in a group with Albert, Kanzaki and kito.

Sudo is in a group with Ishizaki, Shibata and Hashimoto, their group name is the royal knights.

I wonder how much Hashimoto payed the chairman to get his group named like that?

„Ah Horikta I see you are still alive, so I guess your first night went well."