𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻| 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT "baby, you were the love of my life"

"baby, you were the love of my life"

DIANA AND PAIGE
narrative and instagram

DECEMBER 31st 2023
IOWA

"i can't believe it's been a year already." paige tells diana as they lay in the girls bed. "i know, it felt like this year went by fast" diana says as she scratches paige's back as paige lays on the girls chest. "it going to be a full circle moment because the get together is in gabbie's apartment again." diana tells the girl. "you didn't tell me that! we have to kiss in the same spot!" paige says excited
with the information she was told. "we have to" diana agrees with the girl laughing at her excitement.

"are you guys up!" caitlin yells from out side the door. "she's always ruining the moment" diana says rolling her eyes as paige gets off her chest so she can go see what caitlin wants. "yes we are up caitlin, what do you need?" diana ask as she opens the door. "what i need is for y'all to start getting ready. i know you guys take 5 years so you better start getting ready now because if you guys aren't in the living room when it's time to go i'm leaving your ass." caitlin says as she walks in the room to talk to both girls so she knows they are listening to what she is saying.

"ok cait we will be ready, i promise. now please get out." diana says walking back to the bed that paige is still in. "ok. you better not fall asleep." caitlin warns the two girls as she walks out of the room. "she crazy" diana whispers but also giggling with paige as they watch the girl walk out of the room very seriously. "i know she's crazy and i know she said not to fall asleep but we should take a nap. i'm so tired" paige says as she lays back on diana getting comfortable so she could hopefully take a nap. "i was thinking the same thing" diana says also getting comfortable in the girls arms.

"i swear if i walk in there and yall haven't started getting ready yet, im going to punch both of you." caitlin yells as she walks into diana's room. as caitlin walks in she sees the two girls sleeping over her yells. caitlin couldn't even be mad at them for not being ready because they looked so cute all curled up together, she couldn't help but smile and take a picture which she sent to both the girls and the whole basketball team group chat.

"guys please wake up." caitlin says to the girls as she gets done taking her picture of the two. "five more minutes" diana rambles as she is still half asleep; paige doesn't even respond as she is still in a deep sleep. paige always slept best when she was with diana, paige felt safe with the girl and that made it easier to go to sleep and stay asleep.

"fine but only 5" caitlin says as she walks out of the room know that she will give the girls 30 more minutes. she knew that they would sleep all day if they could. sleep was there favorite thing to do when they were together.