First day of class of Sophia in Grade 1

Sophia graduated Preschool and it's her first day of school in Grade 1.
Her mother (Ann) kiss her and said goodluck before Sophia went to school. Hopefully Sophia arrived at her school safely. When she enters the school one boy (Julian) smiled at her and Sophia smiles back. The bell rang then Teacher Beth (Grade 1 Adviser) calls for the Grade 1 students and the students fall in line. Julian felt so happy because the girl she's inlove (Love at first sight) which is Sophia is one of his classmate. Then the students went to their classrooms. Teacher Beth excuse then went to the comfort room But then Julian stood up and go to Sophia and ask for her name.
Julian: Hi. My name is Julian Andrie Enriquez. What's yours??
Sophia: Hi. Nice to meet you. My name is Sophia Maxine Castro.
Julian took her sit coz Teacher Beth enter the room.
Teacher Beth: So Good Morning. My name is Maribeth Garcia. But you can call me Teacher Beth. So who can tell me or make "hula" what is our first activity?
Allan raises his hand and Teacher Beth called him.
Allan: Are we going to introduce ourself infront?
Teacher Beth: Very good Allan.
Teacher Beth gives a small piece of paper that includes numbers inside then Teacher Beth calls number who will be the one to introduce theirself then everybody got finished.