Chapter 26-cute moments

#Next day#

I wake to Aunt Kath dragging me out of bed. Why you ask? Simple. I didn't wake up on time and now I am going to be late for set. I rush to get ready, I have a shower, change into my blue jeans and 'hall pass' t shirt before also putting on my black vans. Once I approved how I look, I rush downstairs and have some breakfast.

"Have fun today kiddo" aunt Kath sings out to me as I leave the front door. I race out and hop into Lauren's car. For the past week we have organised for me to be picked up so Aunt Kath could get a stay at work from home.

"So, how have you been?" Lauren asks.

"Pretty good" I say. We pull up at the set and hop out of the car. We walk over and say 'hi' to everyone before disappearing to change into our 'survivor' look. I decide to play some games on my phone to help past some time.

"All done honey" my stylist says showing me the end results of my torn up clothes, fake blood on them and my face, even in my hair and fake dirt smeared on to just about every inch of my body. I would say I looked amazing but that would not quite fit the description- note the sarcasm-.

"We have a scene to do In 5 minutes" Lauren says before leaving. I smile and nod at her now empty seat.

"You may go" she says. I smile and nod to my stylist and leave. I walk over to be greeted by Andrew, Norman, Steve and Danai. I smile and wave before hoping into set. I wonder where Chandler is? This whole time I have been yawning because as you could see I was in the phone with Chandler till 5am, then I went to sleep. Probably not one of my smartest ideas.

"Let's have a run through, no filming for this part" the producer says. Everyone nods their heads in approval. I sigh and take my position waiting for this to start.

#scene not filmed#

I walk around, trying to figure out of I am even going the right way. I stumble on some tree roots but keep going. Soon enough there are walkers appearing out of the blue, I say out of the blue because I was not really paying attention to my surroundings. Nothing matters more than getting to Rick and Carl, helping them.

"God damn it" I mutter under my breath as I begin to take out the nearest walkers.

-------------------------------------------

I reach the house and sigh. Do I just walk up and be like 'hey, missed me? Even though you guys thought I would have been dead of a walker by now because I ran away'. I have a feeling that would not go down very well. I get up and walk up to the door, glancing to either side of me before opening. I should have expected the door to be unbreakable. Unless...

I grab the nearest heavy thing around me and become prepared. I knock on the door several times and wait for a response. Nothing... The big rock I just found it is. I take a step back and launch the rock at the door, creating a massive hole. I wouldn't do this if I was not in a hurry.

"Rick!" I scream into the what seems like a lonely house.

"Carl!" I scream next. I turn to look up the stairs. I race up taking two steps at a time and check the rooms, nothing. Until I heard voices from downstairs. Not good. I quietly walk over to the door and peep over. I slowly make my way down the stairs to see Rick and Carl standing near the door with a worried expression on their face. I stomp my foot loudly on the next step causing them both to spin around, guns aimed. What a welcoming -note the sarcasm-.

"No time, we gotta go... Now" I say urgently, racing over to them and to the living room. We quickly pack all their things and take off out of the house.

"How did you find us?" Carl asks.

"I have followed you" I say.

"Ever since the prison?" He asks in disbelief, Rick went up front to keep and eye out after I told them about the possible herd coming their way. I smile and nod to Carl.

"I have missed you" he says totally unexpected. I intertwine my hand with his and smile.

"I have missed you too" I say before pecking his left cheek.

#end of unfilmed scene#