The Horror Of Art

Oliver to Oils Paint TF/TG/MC

Oliver (NOT THE SOAP EATER FROM FPE) was a 18 year old boy who, for some reason, hated art. He hated how messy he can get when painting.

He especially HATED oil painting. He just couldn't stand it at all. He never wanted to go near a piece of art, ever in his entire life.

He especially HATED Ron, only because he used colored pencils to draw, and never a pencil, ever. He just only used colored pencils to draw.

But one day can change his fate so badly, he'd end up losing his mind at the end...

(Get it? Because he'll get his mind changed? HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA SOMEONE KILL ME!!!!)

Ron was dropping off of school and started walking to his home. He just wanted to lay on his bed already, but he won't be anytime soon.

Before he could process it, Animatic just fucking materialized and grabbed him by the arm and POP! they were both gone, just like that.

Oliver then found himself in some strange land, with the grass being flat and...red bushes??? how is that possible??? Oliver wondered.

Then Animatic would bite into his arm as Oliver screamed in agony, trying to get him off of himself, but his fate was already sealed.

Oliver felt his arms becoming thinner and thinner, while they were turning pure black. When his arms were basically just sticks, his legs suffered the same fate.

He then felt a jolt to his manhood as it shriveled up into nothingness as it was replaced by a cap, and now he felt like a SHE even though she was genderless.

He felt the rest of her body shift shape into some sort of...oil paint?! But she hated oil painting! After her body finished shifting, her eyes would sting a lot, so she closed her eyes.

When she opened them back up, they were pitch black beady eyes as her mouth would simplify into a line, finishing her physical transformation.

"What th- what have you done to me you idiot?!" Oliver screamed out, while also noticing her new voice.

"I've turned you into a red oil paint, Oils Paint!" Animatic happily responded.

"A fucking whaaAAAAAGH!" Oliver screamed in pain as the mental changes started.

Oilver felt her human memories slowly decay, as new memories would replace those old memories. She groaned in pain on the ground as she tried to hold onto her han memories, but it was no use.

Memories of Ron in Oil Paver's head would get replaced by Rainbow Assortment, her girlfriend. She would then remember competing in Animatic Battle in team, Happy Meatball.

And just like that, Oliver was dead to the world, and Oils Paint remained.

"Ugh...what on earth am I doing on the ground?..." Oils Paint asked herself before getting up to find her team and Rainbow Assortment.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next up: Tina to TOMATER TF/TG/MC