Justin x Zayn

I was at Justin's concert. We've been off and on for a year now, but we still remain friends. I was there to support him. Justin's concert was over and I went back-stage to meet him.

"Hey stranger!" I yelled out. The room was clear so I could yell and shout all I want.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here? Heart breaker Malik!" Justin said sarcastically.

I was starteled. Justin never calls me these kinda mean, nicknames.

"Excuse me?" I replied.

"You heard me!" Justin replied, tears in his eyes.

"You broke me! I was in love with you and what do you do? Dump me right when I was about to propose! Hell, Zayn, I came out. For. You."

I was dumbfounded.

"I-I'm s-sorry" I broke out.

As I said that Justin's clothes were off. Except for my favorite clothing item of his, his Calvin K;ein underwear.

"Justin wh-" before i could finish my sentence Justin pushes me against the wall.

"Shut up and enjoy the ride." he says, smirking.

I could feel the bulge in my coal black, skinny jeans tighten. Fuck, Justin's so hot! I wanted him inside of me. I could feel his rock hard, 9 inch, baby maker press againt my 6 inch dick. He kissed me passionatly, flicking his tongue in and out of my mouth. Toying with me. He travelled down to my neck. Sucking on my adams apple. I let out a loud moan.

"J-J-Justin I w-w-" I couldn't speak! It had been MONTHS since I've had sex.

"Shhh... babe. Just enjoy the ride, remember." Justin let out.

He moved down to my nipples. Swaying his tongue around one another, playing with the other with his hands. I've never felt this way before. It wasn't the sex, I think I really like him! He went lower, down to my V-Line. He just stayed there, playing with me. I looked down with passionate eyes, signalling him to proceed. He un-zipped my jeans and undid my boxers. My cock popped out of it's den. He bobbed up and down, up and down.

"Fuuuucccckkkk" I groaned out. I instantly came in his mouth. He swallowed all of it, not leaving one single drop.

"Fuck me! Fuck me long and hard!" I shouted out of no where.

"You don't need to tell me twice." he said. He kissed my lips and out of no where, stuck his length into my ass. I yelped and hopped onto him. He was holding my two legs, and pushing me against the wall. I put my arms around his neck and panted.

"R-raw!" I managed to speak out.

"Hell yeah! I haven't fucked anyone in months, I don't wanna wait." He panted.

He pushed harder and harder. Until finally he hit the spot.

"J-J-Justin! Oh!" I yelled.

"Yeah bab-" he shouted when he was cut off. He sprayed in my ass.

We dropped down onto the floor. I looked into his eyes.

"Take me back?" I said.

"Of course." He replied.