chapter thirty-three.

WARMTH PRESSES ALONG my back. I am half asleep, my eyes closed and my mind not quite functional. A palm cups my breast, squeezes and then trails down my stomach, slipping between my legs and stroking.

This manages to rouse me more fully as desire hits me like a steam train. Nathaniel's body is fitted tightly behind mine, his chest against my shoulder blades.

His finger circles my clit and a breathy sound of pleasure escapes me. I feel his lips press to my shoulder, his free arm curling beneath my body and clamping around my stomach.

I lift my leg and he shifts his hips forward till the head of his cock is pressing to my entrance. His lips move to the side of my neck, sucking and biting, surely leaving a mark.

The bedside clock reads 4:02AM. It's not long till dawn, till this night is over. I suppose Nathaniel is making sure that even once I leave, I will still be his in a way, at least for a few days until the bruises fade.

He thrusts forward and slides into me, one fulfilling inch at a time. Just as I moan, he lets out a deep sound that vibrates through his chest. Leaning my head back, I feel his breath puff against my cheek.

He fucks me slow and deep, agonizing strokes that I feel in every nerve ending of my body. Reaching for the hand on my stomach, I thread my fingers through his and hold them tight. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I'm surprised when he holds me back, when he pushes closer as though he can never be near enough, not even when he's buried inside of me.

I come quickly, between one stroke and the next, shaking around him and curling up, feeling it slip through me like hot lava in my veins.

He pulls out slowly and grips my hips, thumb stroking over the skin there. A minute or so goes by and then he is urging me onto my stomach. My limbs are dead weight, loose and limber, so I am moved easily by his guiding hands. He settles behind me on his knees, my cheek pressed into the pillow, and I feel his hand curl around my hair tightly.

I have had more sex tonight than I have ever had before in a twenty-four hour period. Hell, I think this is more sex than I've had in the space of a week before. Yet, I still crave more. The want in me seems endless, bottomless in its yearning.

My legs slide apart.

Nathaniel lightly runs a finger down my swollen and wet pussy.

"When I fuck you, Wren..." His voice is guttural, hoarse. I want to see his expression but when I try to turn my head, his grip on my hair tightens and he holds me still. "It isn't like anything I've felt before."

There is a lump in my throat that I can't swallow around.

His finger is replaced by the tip of his cock.

This time, he fucks me hard and fast, shoving me down into the bed roughly as though he can forget his feelings and lose himself in the primal physicality of this act.

I start to lose myself too, as my mind goes hazy and I surrender to his whims. When his hand wraps around my throat and he pulls me up, against his chest, I simply hold onto his arms and choke beneath his grip.

He comes inside of me with a low groan, biting my shoulder and rubbing mercilessly against my clit, even though I'm overstimulated and sore. I try to twist away from him, but he doesn't stop, and my orgasm ricochets through me harshly.

I cry out and buckle forward, his erection still inside of me as he follows, holding me tightly in his arms.

Panting and utterly exhausted, my eyes close as I feel him kiss the skin behind my ear.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

I wake alone.

Outside, the first vestiges of light stream across the horizon and through the cracks beneath the blinds.