Chapter Thirty-Five - Billie

-⚠️smut warning⚠️-

"This is it. This is the last show of the tour," Finneas says as I'm getting ready for the show to start. I sigh. This is sad. I'm happy it's over and I can finally go home but I really love touring.

"How you feeling, baby?" Y/n asks me. I smile.

"I feel great. I'm kind of upset but really happy," I tell her.

"That's good,"

I made the most of the last night. I give it my all and more. By the end of it, I was exhausted. And I still have to get on a plane home tonight. I take in every last bit of it because I might not do it again for a while. After the show, I run backstage and immediately hug Y/n.

"You did so good, baby," she says. It only takes seconds for me to start crying. "Hey," she says and looks at me. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know," I say, laughing a little while still crying. "I think I'm just sad that it's over."

"It's okay. This is what you love. Of course, you're sad that it's over," she says, wiping away my tears and pulling me into another hug. "But hey, now you get to go home and take a break for a little while. You need a break,"

"I know. It's what I've been wanting for months, but now that's is here, I don't want this to end,"

"I get it," she says, just holding me.

"I'd hate to ruin this perfect moment for the two of you, but we got a flight to catch," Finneas says. I roll my eyes.

"Fuck you," I mumble.

"Be nice," Y/n says. I sigh. "Let's go,"

-

That was the longest flight of my life. The drive home was even longer. I just want to sleep in my own bed. When Y/n and I finally get home, we leave everything by the front doors and I'm greeted by my dog, Shark, running up to me barking and licking me.

"Hi, baby," I say, petting him and hugging him. "I've missed you so much!"

"I'm gonna go shower. I smell like an airport," Y/n says and walks upstairs. I walk to the kitchen and grab something to eat and then make my way up to my room. I lay in bed and turned on the TV. It's gonna take me a few weeks to fix my sleep schedule. Y/n walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. I try to just focus on the TV instead of her. She walks past the TV and to the closet. Motherfucker.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't have any clothes here except the ones in my bags and I don't want to wear any of those," she says.

"Okay," I say, still looking at the TV.

"What are you watching that's so interesting,"

"Nothing really," I tell her, getting up and walking over to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and start kissing her neck.

"What are you doing?" She asks putting her hands on mine.

"Nothing," I mumble into her neck and start leaving hickeys on her neck. I grab the towel and pull it off of her. I run my hand down her body until it's between her legs. I slowly start rubbing her clit.

"Mm, fuck," she moans, resting her head on my shoulder. I smile and put my other hand around her throat. I stop and pull her over to the bed. I give her a quick kiss before going down her body. I waste no time and immediately start eating her out. "Oh, my God!" She moans. She tangles one of her hands in my hair making me stay where I'm at. I smile. She slowly starts moving her hips around and I wrap my arms around her legs to keep her still. "Fuck, Billie," I love it when she says my name. I reach one hand to grab her free hand. I slowly put two fingers inside of her. She arches her back and grips my hand tightly. "Fuck!" I quicken my pace and her moans get louder. "Don't stop!" She begs.

"Don't plan on it, mamas," I say, and go back to what I was doing. Her grip on my hand gets tighter as her moans get louder.

"Fuck!" She yells and her grip softens. I smile and slowly kiss back up her body until I reach her lips. I pull away to look at her. She has a small smile on her face, looking at me. "I love you," she almost whispers.

"I love you, too," I say, and move some hair out of her face. I got up and grabbed the shirt she had off the floor and gave it to her. She puts it on and just sits there. "Do you need anything? Food? Water? I know you haven't eaten anything since before we got on the plane." She nods and lays down. "Okay," I go downstairs, grab a bag of chips and a glass of water, and then go back upstairs. "Here," I say handing them both to her and climb in bed next to her. She cuddles into me, eating her chips. I laugh.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing. You're just so cute," she smiles and hits me.

"Shut up!"

"Hey!" I say, wrapping my arms around her. "I have a question."

"What's up?"

"What would you say if I asked you to move in with me?"

"I would definitely say yes,"

"Really?"

"Of course! Why would I not?"

"I don't know. I mean, all of your friends and family live in another state," I remind her.

"It's just a three-hour flight there. I can always go and visit if I want to. And you can come with me because my mom adores you," I smile.

"You sure?" I ask. She sits up and looks at me.

"Billie, I want to move in with you. We've been together for almost two years. It's not like we're moving fast at all," I smile.

"Okay," I say. "Two years? Damn, that really went by fast. You're almost twenty,"

"You're almost twenty-four,"

"Oh, don't remind me, please," she laughs.

"Hey, I mean, your birthday is in five days,"

"I said don't remind me. Yours is coming up, too. It's two weeks after mine. You're getting old,"

"Hey, that was mean. I was eighteen when we met and when we started dating you better calm down," I roll my eyes.

"You came onto me,"

"I did no such thing. You invited me here to go to the Oscars with you. I'd say you came on to me,"

"You kissed me first that night, too," I remind her. Now she rolls her eyes.

"I live here now. I can make you sleep on the couch,"

"This is my house!" We laugh.

"It's technically our house now," she says, laying her head on my chest. I can't believe we've made it this far. I want it to last forever. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. It better be good things.