TRAGIC ROUTINE

~MAAHI~

I thought it was very special thing to get selected in a university of dreams. I wont say it was easy. It never was. I just had someone that I wanted to make proud.

The clanking sound of spoon my grandma made me snap back to reality. Gobbling up the food I grabbed my bag and rushed out, where uncle Joseph was already waiting, giving me a warm smile. We both hopped in, as uncle drove.

I made myself busy, looking out of the window. City filled with happy smiles and happy families was what I saw. The thought of having a happy family crossed my mind as a tear drop left my eye. I was quick to wipe it way not wanting uncle Joseph to notice.

"We're here!" Uncle Joseph exclaimed.
"I hope you have a wonderful college life, dear. It's your first day, so make a good impression. You can do it!" He raised his thumb smiling widely waiting for my reply to which I didn't take long. "Thank you. I won't disappoint you uncle" I said making my way towards the front gate.

A small gasp left my mouth looking at the enormous building. 'This is it!' I thought to myself. Everyone seemed to have a good fashion choice in there. I sighed in relief as I decided to wear something decent. Is this really a new beginning?
That was the moment I decided to leave my dark past behind. 'If I want to change my future, I need to let go of my past' was what I thought.