Chapter 15

Yoko's POV

I covered my face with a pillow once again and screamed. “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.”It made a muffled sound.

Tomorrow is Monday again, and don't even get me started with what happened last Thursday in her office. We kissed twice in just a week. Maybe I can call it quits because she was the one who kissed me on the 2nd time. What are we doing? Oh god. This is my fault. If I didn't kissed her at the party, this wouldn't be happening.

I haven't told Becca what happened. I feel like she will faint or something. Actually she said I was acting weird lately.

If you're wondering what happened after she kissed me. Can you guess?

Bingo.

I kissed her back. I almost climbed on her lap. Jesus. Can you believe that? I wanna cry. I lose control, okay? I'm just a human.

We stopped when I softly pushed her. I apologized again to her and ran out of her office.

Last Friday she didn't go to work because she has a out of town meeting. Thank God she was not in the office after what happened. If not for sure I'll be on high alert but tomorrow is Monday again and I have to face her again.

I buried my face again on the pillow.

While whining on my own I felt something hitting my left leg. I stood up from the couch and saw a phone. I grabbed it. Oh, it's Becca's phone. The girls were here awhile ago. She forgot her phone.

I accidentally hit the power button so the screen lit up.

My forehead crest.

There were a lot of missed calls from her boyfriend and a message.

“Rebecca, please lets talk. Lets fix this. Break up is not the solution.”

What the hell?

She broke up with him? When? Why? She haven't told us.

°° °° °°

“Do I have still a say on the project?” I asked genuinely. “Of course, as always. We'll inform you still about its progress.”Lovi said.

I already told them about the new project for Mr. Wilson. And so far there is no problem with them.

“When is the start though?”

“Probably next Friday. We're gonna do site visit.”

Kira was the one who informed me about it. Archt. Valentin and I haven't seen each other since Thursday. Thank god she's not the type who always go out of her office to check on the employees. I keep praying for her not to call me in her office. I survived Monday and Tuesday, I hope this Wednesday too.

Becca approached us. She's not meeting my eyes.

Yesterday, I went to her apartment to give her phone back. I didn't confront her but she knows that I read the message. I didn't cornered her. I just told her, whenever she's ready to talk about it, we'll be there for her.

After few minutes, Kira called me. My god, I was just praying minutes ago.

I just nodded at Kira when she said Archt. Valentin is calling me. I try to shrugged everything off and act cool because that's the only way I'll survive this.

I was doing breathing exercise while walking towards her office.

“You'll be fine. You'll be fine.” I whispered to myself. I know I sounds ridiculous right now. I wanna cry. Fuck shit.