Episode 7

Sokcho high school

Sokcho high school

In tiffin period.

Everyone goes to the canteen.

Chaemin sits next to yoo jung.

Everyone is shocked after seeing that.

Moon feels jealous.

Moon : "I have done my lunch."

Yoo jung : "But you didn't complete.... "

In that moment moon leaves.

Yoo jung : "Why do you sit here next to me?Just for you she is now angry on me."

Chaemin : "If she is angry on you just for this reason. Then she is not your real best friend."

Yoo jung : "Stop talking bad things about my best friend."

After saying that yoo jung leaves the canteen.

Chaemin in his mind : "I will kill this shit moon."

Yoo jungs finds moon in her classroom.

Yoo jung : "Why are you angry at me? I didn't say him to sit with me."

Moon : "Then promise me that you'll always stay away from him."

Yoo jung : "but it's not possible. I have to do study with him daily after ending the school."

Moon : " I know that. But it was just for 7 days. And only 3 days left for you to study with him. After 3 days you'll stay away from him."

Yoo jung : "Okay"

Moon : "Thanks. Iam happy now."

Yoo jung hugs moon.

After Ending all the classes.

Yoo jung starts leaving the school with her friends.

Chaemin : "Wait. We have to do study now."

Yoo jung : " I can't study with you now. I have to go to the shopping mall of Dilraba for taking the preparation of the fashion show which will be held after 2 days.

Chaemin : "Okay. Then I will come to your home in 9Pm for doing study."

Yoo jung : "Oh God. I know that if i reject you, you will say that you will complain about me. So I will wait for you in my house. Bye now."

Chaemin : "You can go now. Bye."

"