Chapter 1: Another Offer

Kat sits on a production crate texting Tyler aka HOOK when her older twin brother shows up "great" she mumbles just as Jack sits down next to her "is this another one of these will you join The Elite?"

"No, of course not" Jack says which Kat raises an eyebrow at, she knew her twin a little too much and he was always up to something, if she's being honest Kat misses the Jungle Boy Jack Perry though she doesn't think that she'll admit it to Jack.

Though there are times when she does in fact enjoy this version of her brother like his overprotectiveness especially when she told him she was dating Tyler, "alright so maybe it is. Matt and Nick think it'll be much better for you" Kat rolls her eyes.

"Of course they do, but I can handle things myself" Kat says making Jack sigh his twin was definitely more stubborn than he is, heck their younger sister Sophie isn't like this, well most of the time anyways.

"This won't have anything to do with me dating Tyler does it?" Kat questions her brother "no... he says as Kat raised an eyebrow not believing it at all, she knew  her brother a little too well, maybe not this version but she does know him.

Especially the times when they would hang out all the time, or the time when she started dating boys he would get all protective even in high school and after.

"Jack, you're a terrible liar, have I told you that?" Kat says as Jack chuckled "multiple times before" he says as unbeknownst to Kat, The Bucks was watching "so, what happens if she doesn't join?"

"Jack will probably have a plan for that" Nick says as Matt nods "yeah and we'll help him" a few minutes later Jack appears without Kat "so I presume that she didn't join" Matt says as Jack nods.

"We'll help" Nick says making Jack smile, elsewhere Kat is with OC, Kris, Tyler and Willow "he wanted you to join The Elite?" Kris asks "yep, he tried to lie about it as well but that backfired since I know my twin extremely well."

Tyler chuckled a bit which surprised Kris since she didn't expect it, he then gave Kat a hug and kissed her forehead which The Elite saw.

Author's Note:

Here it is, I've just gotta do Jo and Jack now.

How'd ya like it? This takes place after Dynasty, but also right before Kat's heel turn and joining of The Elite alongside her twin Jack.

Also, I decided that Kat should be close friends with Best Friends right after Trent's heel turn.

Also, Unconditional Love had an update not sure if you're aware of it but I did in fact do an update the other day and also Sweet Loving did as well that is my Nick Jackson fanfic.

What is Jack's plan to get his sister to join The Elite?