Chapter 2: Kat Vs Anna

Katalina had a match against Anna on Collision, which was surprising since that is her twin's girlfriend but then again she didn't mind since they were close.

"He still hasn't given up?" Anna asks Kat who was by herself since Best Friends wasn't needed for Collision "nope, he's still pretty determined" she says to Anna with a sigh "I just don't get it" she adds on.

"Neither do I but we gotta accept that the old Jack Perry is gone" Anna says as Kat nods "yeah, I've been thinking that for the past few weeks if I'm being completely honest" Kat admits.

Tyler was with Jack as they were having an argument about Jack wanting Kat to join him, let's just say the argument was pretty loud and it was shocking that Kat or Anna didn't hear it.

Though the rest of The Elite did as Matt and Nick Jackson with Kazuchika Okada arrived to split them up while Tony made a match for next week it was going to be Jack Perry Vs HOOK.

Tyler walked away pissed off as he headed to find Kat before Jack even try to do the same thing. "Hey, Ty" Kat says heading towards him and hugging him.

She felt him tense up "what's wrong?" Kat asks "I just got into an argument with Jack and The Elite had managed to separate us" she sighs "you both are fine, right?" Kat asks as she was worried not only for Tyler but for Jack as well.

"Yeah we both are since we didn't get into an actual fight, The Bucks made sure of that and Tony made a match for next week which is me against Jack" he heard her sigh.

"See, I don't understand this version of my brother, one minute he's polite well to me of course and then the next he has a complete change of attitude" Kat says trusted as she paced up and down.

"Where's Best Friends?" Tyler asks noticing that they weren't around "oh, they weren't needed for anything and so stayed in the hotel" Kat explained before a producer came to get her.

****

Tyler decided to go to ringside since he absolutely did NOT trust Jack to come out and try anything with either of them, he's actually surprised that Jack hasn't asked Anna to join The Elite.

He watched as Anna dodged an attack from Kat which she landed near the turnbuckle, Tyler did his best to cheer her on but as soon as Anna locked in the Queen slayer was over as Kat tapped out several minutes later.

The crowd had mixed reactions to the win of Anna as she celebrated, Tyler got in the ring to help Kat up as Anna left the ring seemingly not wanting to help which was strange since they were close.

As Kat was on her feet, Jack's theme hits the arena and boos filled the arena he came out alone which was strange especially to Kat and Tyler who looked at each other as Tyler placed her behind him despite knowing Jack wouldn't hurt his sister.

Before another argument broke out, Kat got in the middle to try and separate her boyfriend and twin which clearly didn't work in the long run since they were arguing with each other yet again though she did have help as The Elite came down to take Jack backstage.

Author's Note:

Kat looses her match... Another argument between Jack and HOOK!

When will Kat turn heel? This does in fact take place two weeks after Dynasty and two weeks before Double or Nothing.
How will Kat join The Elite?