Part 18 : different Beginning

"You are what I wanted but god gave us a rotten beginning"

•• ↓

Yeonjun look at soobin who was getting ready "Where are you going?" Yeonjun asked and soobin turned to look at him "I was going to the forest, wanna join?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun nodded.

"Also" Yeonjun stopped and looked at soobin who continued..

"I am sorry for my behaviour today"

Yeonjun's eyes widen while soobin left the room.

Syturn Forest

Yeonjun was sitting on his horse when he saw a lake nearby . He quickly pointed at it " Soobin, let's go there" soobin looked at the place Yeonjun was pointing at and nodded.

They got off their horses and walked to the lake. "Woah it's so clear, I can see my reflection dancing" Yeonjun said and started dancing like the reflection making Soobin chuckle.

"You surely are a kid" soobin stated and Yeonjun looked at him with confusion " How?" He asked

"Look at you being all mischievous here" soobin said "You continue your little dance, I will take a stroll around with the others" Yeonjun nodded and continued his dancing while soobin left.

"Looks like you are enjoying"

Yeonjun flinched and turned to see a beautiful girl standing there smiling at him " Oh you scared me" he spoke keeping his hand on his chest.

"Oh did I? Sorry for that" she said and sat on the grass and Yeonjun too sat alittle far from her " Who are you?" He asked

"I am aera, I live nearby" She said and Yeonjun nodded "Look such a cute fish"Aera pointed and Yeonjun quickly looked at it but before he could say anything...

Splash!

He felt himself drowning, Who pushed him? Was it aera? Why did she do that? Yeonjun struggled to go to the top but he drowned..

"Is that how I will die? SOOBIN! SAVE ME!"
He thought

Just when he was about lose all his hopes, he heard something very loud..

Splash!

He felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist and he was being taken out the water by the person.

He was laid down and the person tapped his cheeks " Yeonjun! Yeonjun! Wake up" He knows that voice, it was VERY familiar.

It was Soobin

He smiled weakly making Soobin felt alittle relief. "Yeonjun, you okay?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun nodded.
Soobin lifted him and took him to the horse before making him sit on it.

They ride back to palace in a hurry, soobin quickly took Yeonjun to their room and laid him on the bed.

"Call the damn doctor!" He shouted and guards ran outside. Ryujin and Daehyun entered the room to see Yeonjun lieing on the bed while both Soobin and Yeonjun were wet.

" What happened?" Ryujin asked
"Mom, I will tell you everything later first let the doctor come" soobin said

Soon, The doctor came- was dragged there. He checked Yeonjun before speaking " He is alright, he is just unconscious because water got in his lungs" Soobin nodded relieved.

Meanwhile •

Beomgyu was walking in the garden, he somehow felt peace there. Taehyun was also walking there but alittle far from Beomgyu.

Beomgyu turned to look at him before looking away, as soon as he look away, Taehyun turned to look at him before he also look away. "I wish it was different from the starting" Beomgyu muttered

"I wish the beginning was never like this" Taehyun muttered

Soobin looked outside the big window while Yeonjun laid on the bed unconscious. Soobin sighed

"I wish we never met like we did" He whispered to himself

Yeonjun, who was in his deep slumber, shifted alittle before sleeping again

"I wish it was something nice from the beginning rather than I rotten relationship"
He thought

Daehyun sighed and looked at Ryujin
"I never wanted to force them but... You know everything right?" Ryujin nodded

"I know"

___________________________________↓

That's it for today, see you again soon, Make sure to comment