9. Escaping part 2: cruise addition

More art of my oc Danny Drake, I find this hilarious😭

__________

I'm not all that sure what happened when I was knocked out.

Maybe everybody had a tea party, or maybe Luke beat percy in a fight to the death, all I know is I woke up to Orieus slapping me awake and pushing me and the others down the hall.

"I'd ask if your dad ever told you not to interrupt someone's sleeping but then again, he's a bear." I said with a smirk knowing it would get under his skin.

He growled, he still seemed angry from earlier.

"You're lucky Luke stopped me earlier, I would've killed you and your brother in no time, man you guys are weak."  I taunted making him poke me in the back.

"Keep walking!" He growled out making me raise my hands as if I was being arrested.

"To think that moon goddess would punish my mother then turn around and break her oath." He said as he prodded us. I couldn't really argue against that, it was kind of hypocritical in all honesty.

"Where's your brother?" I asked looking over my shoulder. Orieus growled poking me in the back.

"I can do this without him!" He said making me raise an eyebrow.

"I never said you couldn't." Wait, could he? If we were being real, between me and Tyson he wouldn't be able to handle us, not to mention Percy and Annabeth.

We exited the corridor amidships and walked across the open deck line with life boats. I got the feeling if we got to our destination we wouldn't be alive much longer.

Percy looked over to me and Tyson and I understood immediately.

"Now!"

Before he knew what was going on Orieus let out a growl of pain, my sword glided across his face like I was cutting butter. I had slashed out his eyes, blinded him, Tyson followed it up by smacking him thirty feet away into the swimming pool where a zombie family was swimming.

One of the security guards drew his nightstick. He didn't get the chance to do much, Annabeth knocked the wind out of him with a kick. The other guy ran for the nearest alarm box.

"Stop him!" Annabeth said as I lunged forward.

It was too late. Before I could knock him upside the head he hit the alarm. Sirens wailed, red lights flashed.

"Lifeboat!" Percy yelled.

We ran for the nearest one. About time we got the cover off monsters and security swarmed the deck. They pushed past tourists and waiters, spilling drinks and food, they seemed eager to dice us into pieces. A guy in Greek armor drew his sword and lunged forward but slipped on a puddle of piña colada.

Laistrygonian archers assembled on deck notching their arrows in their giant bows.

"How do we launch this thing?!" Annabeth said as a hellhound jumped at Percy. Before it could sink its teeth in Tyson swatted it away like a fly.