Really

A few days after Mr. Ricardo Diaz's keynote speech, Titania found herself caught up in a moment of lighthearted fun with her friend, Jasmine, in one of Harvard's long hallways. They were supposed to be in class, but the stress of their rigorous programs had driven them to seek a brief respite, giggling and joking around to relieve the tension.

Suddenly, Jasmine's phone buzzed with a reminder of a meeting she couldn't afford to miss. Apologizing quickly, she dashed off, leaving Titania alone, still smiling from their banter.

As Titania started to head back to her classroom, she turned a corner and almost collided with Mr. Diaz, who was striding down the hallway with his usual purposeful gait. His sharp eyes immediately recognized her, and he paused, his expression as inscrutable as ever.

"Ms. Reyes," he said, his voice carrying both surprise and a hint of disapproval. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

Caught off guard, Titania felt a flush rise to her cheeks. "Yes, Mr. Diaz, I was just on my way. I got a bit distracted."

He raised an eyebrow, his stern demeanor returning. "Distractions are a luxury you can't afford if you intend to make the impact you spoke of. Time is a valuable resource, Ms.Reyes Use it wisely."

Titania straightened, her earlier embarrassment giving way to determination. "You're right, Mr. Diaz. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

Mr. Diaz studied her for a moment, then nodded. "See that it doesn't. I meant what I said about looking forward to your accomplishments."

As he walked away, Titania took a deep breath, feeling the weight of his words. She knew she couldn't afford any more slip-ups, not if she wanted to prove herself to someone as formidable as Rafael Diaz. With renewed resolve, she hurried to her class, determined to make every moment count from here on out.