the great war

As we were in the weapons room we all took weapons as we were uploading the weapons a guard came to check everywhere in the prison be found us in the war in the weapons room he pressed the alarm that alarmed all the guards .
We run to the gate but it was too late the guards were already at the gate we fought.

Many were captured some were killed,luckily it wasn't a total loss many also escaped along with me.
When we got to Ireland we met some survivors like the King's Mother and some soldiers, we discovered that the King and the prince had died.

The king's mother decided they would need a new leader, she said I needed to become the new general the war villagers screamed yes but I was depressed I was worried about the others that if we we had stayed in the prison none of us would have died.
The King's Mother said I should not be hard on myself ,that without me we would all have been molested in all sorts of ways I finally accepted my duty as the new general I knew it was time to bring the war to the Spartans I selected all the strong women and also some of the men that survived we went back to the village of the Spartans immediately the saw us coming the prepared for war.we fought and we won we rescued all the prisoners. When we got home I discovered I was pregnant.