Chapter 3 Part 1 'Earth Wyrm (Dragon), Bad News?'

Phantom pov

As we defeated a large amount of monsters we heard a loud hiss as I looked over the edge and we saw 22 Small Lesser Taratect with 13 green snakes as I jumped down as I clicked my mandibles to try and get its attention. //You have gained the title Savour you have gained two skills from this title being Healing Magic Level 1 and Light Magic Level 1.// as I felt a shooting pain as it seemed likeI was being crushed by the weight of this thing. //Pain Resistance Level 3 has turned into Pain Resistance Level 4.// as I then started to stand up and made a growling sound in pure rage as I started to lift the giant green snake as I pushed the snake off of me. As I saw that one of the bigger Taratect was Quin and another smaller spider. She was a darker color and I clicked happily and it seemed she clicked back. As the Snake head bashed into me as I once again growled. As I smashed my head into the snake stomach then I was smashed in the wall //Solidity Level 5 has leveled up Solidity Level 6 you have gained the skill Exoskeleton Level 1.// as I looked down my forearm became more shiny and metallic but not by much. I felt stronger and I smiled. I roared as that seemed like to get all the attention of most of them it could be something that could be put in danger. But it seemed like Shiro was fighting two of them and Quin was fighting one as that younger looking spider was fighting one. As I bit down on it neck and it seemed like this as it smashed me down and it could be something. //Hp Recovery Level 5 has leveled up to Hp Recovery Level 6.// that as I feel this could be bad as I growled and I was sent flying as I once again into a wall. As I growled and I used my thread to close one of there mouth and as I smiled as then I got swung around and it seemed like this was bad as three of them hit me into the ground and I lost one of my hind legs //Life Level 2 has leveled up Life Level 4.// as I felt my body got stronger as this was something as it could be for us and this was as I need more skill as I had 300 Skill Points as I looked at the skills open shop //skill available: Greed, Pride, Magical Warfare, Undying Body...// I will take the first three I yelled in my minds //You have gained skills Greed, Pride, Magical Warfare you have gained the title Ruler of Greed, Ruler of Pride have evolved to Avarice, Hauteur you have gained the title Monarch of Hauteur, Monarch of Avarice you have gained Appraisal Level 10, Ultimate Conquest, Abyss Magic Level 10, Hades.// as I felt so much stronger this was so great this was a the most best as that could be for best as this was so much power in me as I smile as I let out a roar it seemed to get all of the snakes to shiver a bit but not by much and it seemed like they charged as I attacked them without a remorse as I was no standing on equal ground as I dodged the attack as I saw them heading to attack a Small Lesser Taratect as I stood in the way of that attack it hurt more than I fought as I pushed the monster back as this seemed to get the monster more angered at my action as I charged in and bit down on it stomach area. As it howled in pain and that it was the two of the others attacked me trying to crush me as I jumped back form them it seemed like I had to deal with all ten of them and this was not the best for me as I let out another roar at them this seemed to make them even angered at my actions. As it seemed like they would not stand much of a chance and as they attack me I did an x on forehead as it fell to the ground as the three of them attacked as I killed them by splitting their necks open //Exprenice threshold met you have leveled up level 2 to level 10, Poison fang level 4 has leveled up to Poison fang level 10, Poison Fang Level 10 into Deadly Poison Fang Level 1, Grand Empress level 2 has leveled up Grand Empress level 7, Life Level 4 has leveled up to Life Level 10, Life has evolved into Longevity Level 1, Web Durability Increase Level 1 has leveled up to Web Durability Increase Level 10, Web Resistance Level 1 has leveled up to Web Resistance Level 10, Evasion Level 1 has leveled up to Evasion Level 10, Cutting Enhancement Level 3 has leveled up to Cutting Enhancement Level 9.// that was such a nice power up but it seemed like I was now strong as I saw the other finish the others. //you have gained the title of Monster Slaughter from this title you have gained the skills Sturdy Level 1, Herculean Strength Level 1 you can evolve Mini Lesser Horo Neia.// as it seemed like we all went to sleep to evolve.