One: Ayla POV

In The Morning

In The Morning

"Good Morning." I said walking into my shop. I looked around as I go sit in my usual spot inside which was by the window in the side of the café building.

"Good morning, Boss!" One of the women employees said with a smile and I waved at her. From where I was sitting all the employees have finally arrived to do there shifts.

I get up from my seat and now all of them are paying attention to me and I begin to speak.

"Alright. Ladies and Gentlemen, today is Friday. Which means Elora Day, which means it's about to get hectic, crowded, and even people shouting and yelling. Please remember, what I taught you." I said with a smile as I taking a sip from my iced shake espresso.

"Be Kind, If a customer gives you attitude is escort them out, and If there is a customer on customer violence break it up, and while someone calls the police." They employees said in a union with a bright smile on their faces.

"Also today, is pay day. Do your jobs don't let your anger get the best of you, and keep a smile on your pretty little faces." I said as I walk to the door and unlock the door and flip the sign, and with that a whole bunch of customers flooded in from the door and I went back to my seat.

My employees get paid 15.50 per hour, and $620 plus taxes every week. I don't every want to be wanna those peoples who doesn't pay there employees unfairly and over pay an employee because I like them.

Those kinds of people are absolutely are shit and truly are disgusting.

I heard the bell ring from the door and I see my sister in law and my best friend enter the place in their work clothes. I raised an eyebrow and gave a little chuckle when my sister Jasmine made a face like she wanted to fuck somebody up and my best friend Nina was on her phone.

"Can you fucking believe this.." Jas said as she showed me her phone. It was a group chat of her colleagues asking her if she could switch a patient with there's and I frowned.

"Do your colleagues know that's not even allowed?" I said taking another sip from my cup as a waitress came to our table and asked the girls if the wanted there usuals, and of course the girls said yes.

"I know right. What's even worse is this patient is a billionaire and a co-founder sister." Jas said slamming her phone onto the table, I hope she didn't break her phone though.

"What's his name?" Nini finally spoke after being silent so long on her phone.

"His name is Nikolai Sokolov. His sister Sasha Sokolov is getting surgery by me, ME!" Jas said frustrated. One thing I have to say is that though Jas makes a lot of money and could be considered a millionaire herself.