S H E' S G O N E

LOLITA POV

LOLITA POV

The elevator doors open and we head straight into his room. Still we kissed but then stopped to catch our breath. We both pant and look at each other.

He switched eye to eye which made me smile. He smiled and he came closer to my lips. Our noses touch as I rub them together softly then our lips. He pecked me twice before actually kissing me.

He layed me on his bed as we kissed. I felt butterflies in my stomach but had an urge for his body and the same time.

A few hours past and we were just laying beside each other. He was laying on his back and I had my arm and leg around him then we herd something so we quickly jumped up. We could here the front door open then close.

"Hello! I'm home. Where is everyone?" Oh thank the heavens that it was my mom. Oh shit it was my mom, she's back!.

"Leave Lola, Now!". He whispered but kinda shouting at the same time.

"What the fuck do you think I'm doing!" I whispered so that she couldn't here me but it was a big house so I don't know think she would. I got up and left the room. I ran to my room and pretended I was asleep.

I could hear her footsteps walking across my room and to her own where Isaac was. Oh no what if he tells her. I would be in deep shit and I would get kicked out but hopefully he doesn't open his mouth to her. I don't think he will.

Eventually I feel asleep because I couldn't cope with the overthinking. I woke up the next morning got dressed first.

Ootd:

I went downstairs to see mom on the couch

"Mom you're back! Ive missed you so much". I jogged over to her and sat down beside her.

"I've missed you to chicken". I hated when she calls me that but at least I know that it tells me she's in a good mood so in means she doesn't know the secret.

"So are you staying?". I know she isn't but I had to keep the conversation going or it would be awkward, well for me anyways.

"No I'm so sorry baby. I have to go to work soon and then I'm staying and your aunts again but I'll be back on Thursday". Today is Sunday so i would have a lot of time with isaac.

I don't know if I was happy or sad about it though, I just couldn't express the feeling.

"Oh um ok then. So what time did you come home this morning?". I felt bad for saying these things knowing damn well that I can answer the question but I have to play along duh or we'll get caught out.

"Oh actually it was last night. I was going to come into your room but the lights were closed so I didn't bother". Thankfully because I am terrible at fake sleep, even if my life depends on it.

"So... Is Isaac still sleeping?". I tried to be cool with it but discreet.

'yeah I think so. Why?".

"No I was just working because usually he would be here sitting beside you" I hated when they did "or even kissing you". I whispered and I struggled to get the word 'kissing you' out of my mouth. But I think I did well with my little act.

I heard footsteps coming from down the stairs, I turned to see who is was and then released it was him. I swear he turns up when I say his name or mention him at all, it's kinda weird.

"Isaac. Good morning hunny". Mom got up and walked over to him. They kissed each other and it was disgusting but it also kinda broke my heart.

I rolled my eyes in discust and walked into the kitchen. I was grabbing a glass of water when I felt a hand around my waist. I turned around. Isaac. Our faces were dangerously close to each other.

"Get away from me. That was a mistake last night and I'll never do it again". I took is hand of off me and stepped back. I didn't want to break my mom's heart and I definitely didn't want to be close or even near Isaac.

"Look Lolita, to tell you the truth I love your mother and I would do anything for her to be safe even if it's riskimg my life. You're just my step daughter and I'm sorry for doing that to you yesterday it was wrong of me". His face didn't show any expression of sorrow. I was just a cold, blank stair.

When those words came out of his mouth my heart shattered into little bits. I thought there was something between us but I guess not.

"You're such a dick Isaac!". I walked away and left the house. I was thinking of going on a run anyways but this wasn't the way I had planned the start of my day.

I came back to the house and it was quite. Mom left again and I didn't know where Isaac was but I didn't care.