Adelines POV

"We have to do this, Sky." I hear a voice I don't recognize.

"Does it have to be her, though?"

Sky. That's Skys voice.

"Yeah, it does. She's the strongest Widow the Red Room has ever had in the span of 30 years."

"Yeah but she left the Red Room."

"That's when we took her. Sky, she was in the Red Room since she was 7 till she was 18. 11 years. Then we managed to convince the Red Room to take her, see how she'll adapt to Hydra's ways of training. We wiped her memories, of course. She was a fucking beast, Sky. I'm sure you know that. And you also know that we lost her 5 years ago. What you don't know is that Tony Stark was the one to take her back. He managed to restore her memories and return her to her family-"

"She doesn't wanna be apart of this, Christian." I hear Sky cut him off.

"It doesn't matter whether she wants to or not. She has no choice. Don't you want to be with her again, Sky."

"I do. Of course I do. But not like this."

"There's no other way for her to be with you."

"What do you wanna do with her anyway?"

"Just run some minor experiments on her. To make her stronger."

"As long as you don't wipe her memories again, alright?"

"We can't anyway, Sky." I hear footsteps getting closer and closer to me, before the sound of a switch turning on echos through the room were in.

"Is this the first experiment?"

"Yeah." That was the last thing I hear before sudden surges of electricity pulses through my body, causing me to pass out again.

_____________________________

Peters POV

"Kid, we'll find her, I promise you. But you can't be in here." Tony grabs my shoulders to push me out of the meeting room.

"I have every fucking right to be here and you know it." I push him causing him to back up into Bruce. "She's my sister, I will not allow you to make me sit out there and wait for you to find a way to bring her back. I should be helping too, Tony."

"Peter, there are many things you don't know about Adeline. You won't be able to do anything to help." Bruce jumps in between me and Tony.

"What do you mean there are things I don't know about her. How many times will I say it. She's my sister-"

"Your sister wanted to protect you, Peter. She kept things from you." Tony yells back at me. "All those years she was gone when you were just born till 5 years ago, she wasn't at a boarding school, Peter."

"What." I question, looking around the room, filled with the whole crew looking at Tony with the same curiosity i feel.

"Remember when Natasha told us where she was trained and basically raised?"

"The Red Room." I nod. "What about it?"

"Your sister spent 11 years there. She was 7 years old when they took her. Your dad owed them for some reason, so they took his first born." Tony grabs a chair for me to sit on the second he saw me shaking, feeling almost dizzy. "They tortured her. They molded her into an assassin. She was a really damn good one at that. She managed to leave the red room at the age of 18. But not because she escaped, but because hydra made a trade for their best assassin. Hydra erased her memories, and made her a weapon. They called her Echo. I got her out of there, kid. I got her memories back too. It's been 5 years. I don't know how they found her, but they did. All we can do is look for her and be ready to get her back."

"You didn't tell us all that, Stark." Natasha takes a few rough steps towards me and Tony. "You didn't tell me she was fucking raised in the Red Room."

"I didn't want you to get personal about this and let your feeling get involved." Tony answers her.

"Well, it is personal, Tony. How old is she?" Natasha suggests.

"Nat-" She cuts Tony off.

"How old is she, stark?"

"She's 28."

"28." Natasha repeats with furrowed eyebrows. "15 years. 15 years of her life, she's been under Hydra and the Red Rooms control. Are you fucking with me, Tony? You didn't think this was something worth mentioning? Especially to me?"

"Natasha, that fact wouldn't have changed anything to anyone, but you." Tony defends.

"You're serious-"

"This fight between you two, can be finished later." Bruce steps in. "Tony's right. We can't make this personal. The only way we can get her back, is by waiting for them to strike first with her. And knowing Hydra, it won't take long. So we should all sit our asses down and come up with a game plan for when they bring her out."

"What if they do something to her and we're too late?" I ask.

"If she's as strong as Tony says she is, they wouldn't dare let anyone lay a finger on her." Bucky answers.

He's right. I guess, we just have to wait this out. No matter how long it takes.

______________________