The Journey Starts Now

⚠️⚠️ Disclaimer: 

I am writing this story purely for entertainment purposes. I am NOT an expert in Military: Aviation, Operation, Terminology, Vehicle Capabilities, etc... 

All words and sentences in this chapter are purely pulled from out of my ass. If you so happen to be an expert in the field and you want to help me out, leave a comment and I'll fix whatever's wrong as soon as possible.

Happy reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If we die, I will kill you." Kal'tsit hissed, zipping up her travel jacket.

"Not to worry." Doktah replied, lifting a duffle bag around his shoulder. "I'm sure that we'll find something important. Even if it's small."

*Slide*

"Doktah? Doctor Kal'tsit? Where are you two going?"

It was Amiya. 

"We're going on an adven-" Doktah started.

"We're going on an business trip." Kal'tsit cut him off. "Don't worry, it'll only take three days at most." 

Amiya looked slightly suspicious. "You're taking security with you right?"

Kal'tsit hesitated. "The meeting is top secret. We need to keep a low profile. It would be difficult to do that with a battalion of guardsmen."

Amiya looked like she would retort, but chose not to. "Please stay safe." Is all she said.

Doktah gave her a pat on the head as the pair exited the office, and off the Landship.

"Just two travelers, roaming the desert. Away from society." Kal'tsit looked at Doktah from under the hood of her cloak.

Doktah nodded. "So which way we going?"

Kal'tsit unfolded a map, and checked their current location, comparing it to a circled dot a little over a hundred miles away.

"That way." Kal'tist lowered the map, and pointed to the direction of an incoming storm.

***

"You think they will find it?" The man asked.

The other did not reply, only nodding his head.

"Tell me, what exactly do you want them to do." The silent one's companion asked.

The silent one hesitated. "My time here is limited. When the parasite takes over. My consciousness will cease. It will be capable of using it's full power. They must stop me before then. If they fail....."

"What if  they fail." The companion asked.

"Even the Elders fear the Bloodborne's power." The silent one looked upon the setting sun as it cast a warm orange hue across the land. "But yes, they can counter and contain it, which is why they exterminated all of the Bloodbornes."

"Then how did you survive?" The companion asked. 

"I am not a survivor." The silent one explained. "I am the first and last of a man-made experiment."

"I see...." The companion sighed. "But then, you didn't answer my question what did you leave for them?"

There was a pause before the silent one answered. "All they need to know."