Part 2~ Its All Downhill From Here

It had been a year since Ash had died, she's fifteen now, and everything has been going fine, except Adam and the extermination.

(A/N) imma start adding povs...

Ash's pov
I don't usually wake up this early, but the sinking feeling something is going to go wrong won't leave...

I go downstairs to the lobby like usual, and everyone is either at the bar or on the couches, Lucifer is arguing with dad, and Charlie is trying to stop them. It's all normal.

Until the doors open. Who would've guessed that two people I thought I'd never see again waltz into the hotel looking all "innocent" and "desperate"! Yeah desperate for attention maybe. My mother and Keith walk into my new home.

"Oh my god hi! Welcome to the happy- Hazbin, Hotel!" Charlie greets them, I can see dad glaring I just walk over and hide behind him.
"Oh sweetie you're too cute! I'm Martha and this is my son Keith, we heard your hotel rehabilitates sinners?" My mother says in a fake voice, "we don't even know what we did to end up here! We were killed by my daughter, I wonder what my husband and other son did to her..."

"I know what he did mom! After she killed you dad used her as a whore in your place!" Keith got slapped in the back of the head, and dad just hugs me.
"That's great and all, but let's focus on getting you checked in yeah?" Charlie laughs awkwardly.

I see FatNuggets (forgot how I was putting it before so it may change as the story progresses) run down the stairs and pull away from dad to go pick him up, that's when I'm noticed.

Alastor's pov
I see Ash run over to the pig, and her no longer mother sees her, gaping she starts screaming.
"Ash!? You little shit why are you here? Your father finally beat you to death?!" She's long since lost her fake personality, my eyes harden.

"That's quite enough I believe." I sneer, smile never leaving my face, however it is most certainly not real as of now. "I'd rather you not insult my daughter thank you." The woman glares up at me.

"Your daughter? I'll have you know I'm the one who spent 42 hours in labour with that useless excuse of a child!"

"Shut up will you? I'm not scared of you anymore. Daniel isn't here to back you up, you're nothing more than a whore, and Keith is a good for nothing!" Ash screams, I must say I love that girl wholeheartedly. Martha is dumbfounded.

"Wait, Ash these people are your family?" Vaggie asks, ignorance I must say, Ash is far too traumatized to consider these people family.
"Maybe in life, they were legally my family... but in death I have a better family, and a father who doesn't beat me or abuse the fact I'm a female for his own purposes." My daughter sneers, everyone is simply frozen in shock! Wonderful entertainment!

Ash's pov
I hate them! So damn much!

I cradle FatNuggets in my arms, glaring at my old family before walking to my dad and standing beside him.
"Fuck you bitches, you don't deserve redemption!" I snap, my ears (yes I remember I gave her some when I described her in book 1) pinned down tale (yup definitely didn't forget about this one either) down.

A hand lands on my shoulder and I flinch, but feel bad when I see it's just dad... he looks surprised, I don't blame him...

"Oh my goodness! Alastor your kid just flinched! She's scared of you!" Lucifer cackles, asshole.
"I'm not scared shut up!" I yell, grabbing my dad's hand. I haven't called him Alastor for a month ish.

3rd pov
Ash stood beside Alastor as her former family was escorted out by a fuming Vaggie and Angel Dust. Husk yelling slurred profanity's from his half drunk stoop, and Charlie glaring at her dad. That's when Ash started crying.

(A/N)
669 words!! And cliffhanger. I'm back from death. Anyway, did ya miss me? Be sure to comment, share, vote, if you want!
~Tessa❤️