Chapter 1 (New beginnings)

(BACKGROUND)

Your workaholic husband (light yagami) recently defeated L, one of the greatest detectives in the world. Ever since then you feel as if he's becoming more and more distant with you by
the minute. He doesn't look at you or let alone talk to you, and the only time he wants you is for sex. He just uses you to relive his stress. He's nothing like the man you married, he's cold and toxic but he has his moments where you think he actually loves you. You didn't care about these things because your head over heels for light. You know he just uses you now and you also know it's bad for you, but you didn't care because you loved him and that was all that mattered. Until your love begins fading away because you tired of just being his little toy, you still can't help yourself when you give into being his stress reliever. But one day you go through his phone and everything changes..

                                                                               >>>

It's a dark Sunday morning. You wake up to see your husband ( Light ) is not next to you, as usual. You begin your day by taking a shower, you go turn on the water and start getting naked. Before you can get in the shower you hear a noise coming downstairs, you quickly grab a robe and head downstairs. As you go downstairs you see it's just your husband, Light Yagami. "And where have you been" you say coldly. "Well good morning to you to" he says in a tired voice. "Yeah whatever." , you head back upstairs obviously mad at lights recent behavior. You get in the shower but before you could even wash your hair, you hear the bathroom door open. It's light. "Can i join you?" you don't say anything. You don't want to talk to him because if he can ignore you, you can ignore him too. He gets in the shower after a few minutes of silence, you know how this is going to end up but you don't even try to stop it. You can tell he's stressed and tired, after all nobody knows who kira is yet so he spends most of his time trying to keep people off his tracks and control this new world he created. You don't even bother arguing with him because no matter what happens, the outcome will be the same; you'll just end up being his stress reliever.

The man you know now is nothing like the man you thought you married. When you and light were dating he was the best boyfriend ever, he would always do anything to just even be in your space, but now that's changed. He's cold and non chalant all the time but now he's been getting more distant than ever.

When he gets in the shower he starts washing your body, but that doesn't last long. Before you know it he's kissing your neck and telling you how beautiful you are, he turns you around and pushes his lips against yours. You hate how you can't pull away from his soft lips. You kiss him back and he puts his hand down to play with your clit. You let out moans of pleasure, each moan turns him on even more. He makes you get on your knees so you could starts sucking his d*ck. At first you go at your own pace until he gets bored of it, he puts his hand behind you head, forcing you to go faster. He's about to finish in your mouth but you push him away from you and get up. He looks at you with a confused look "What's wrong?" . "I'm tired of being your little stress reliever." Light looks at you like he doesn't know what you're talking about and that drives you nuts. You get out of the shower and head into your room. You see his phone on the bed, you stare at it for a good 5 minutes trying to decide if you want to go through it or not. You decide not to because you don't want your curiosity to get the best of you. Until you hear a notification coming from his phone, you can't help yourself so you go to see who it's from. "New Text from Misa Amane". You stare at his phone with a confused expression. Misa Amane?? who's Misa Amane you think to yourself. You type in his password (which is your birthday) to see what the text says.

You look at his phone in disbelief, you can't believe what you're seeing. You thought light at least loved you enough to not cheat on you but that's not the case. Just to your luck light gets out the shower and sees you on his phone. He's wondering why your on his phone untill it hits him. You just realized why light has been so distant for the past weeks, and she's the reason.