🌙Mehndi🌙

As the grand Khan havaili fell to a buzz of pure delight, exciment and rushed preparations which left the halls crowded within, it was the hectic day just before a well awaited and anticipated eid which had left kids beaming and adults delighted for the past week and since preparations had begun...

Yet now as Chand raat for the second eid of the year fell upon the energized havaili, leaving the roads a rush, decoratve lights glimmering and glee bubbling, it seemed the rush of final preparations and quick arrangements went zooming around in a cheeful rush which left excitement and anticipation for the grand day ahead now hightning...

The day had fled and rushed when clouded with preparations reguarding dresses, desserts and dishes for the next day, along with final shopping which had come to an end, as now with the skies above the buzzing khan havaili draped in deep blues with the scatter of stars glimmering within the night, it seemed the race of playful events went on as a boring moment was never caught within the regular rush...

And so as the deep blue skies above went shimmering bright from stars along with the gentle curve of the crescent moon hidden within the hue, the faint bleating of qurbaani goats lingering when being kept in houses nearby while the cool air brought over the ringing, the lush gardens just outside the havaili which went to chime from preparations, seemed to equally buzz with endless chatter as all kids had seemed to rush out and into the area a while ago...

Yet in contrast to the booming delight of the havaili and the glee which painted faces throughout the day, frowns had now went plastering to lips with brows furrowed and huffs ringing around the garden as the situation seemed to be a rare one. A pure white, cluless and unfazed goat went chewing away on hay while standing in a corner of the intimate gardens, a goat which had been brought over for qurbaani as despite the Khans always having qurbaani done in the gaou with plenty of animals, this time around kids had begged and insisted for a goat to be brought over to the havaili as it used to during their childhoods just to their requests...

Tho now as the day before the qurbaani had approached, with the goat standing in sheer confusion while too busy munching away, kids seemed to be utterly upset when gathered around the goat. The pouting mariam, with furrowed brows and huffs escaping her, now leaning against the goat, arsal playfully sniffing away and blowing his nose while seated on the grass near it, haya busy feeding the amused goat, while the frowning and sighing meerub leaned close while stroking its head with eyes glittering from distress...

While murtasim, dressed comfortably for the night, stood a few steps away, his arms folded to his chest, eyes narrow when fluttering over the amusing scene, brows furrowed and lips curled to a soft curve of awe at the sight he gazed and shook his head to. When as the boy watched and waited for the emotional goodbyes to finally end as they had been going on for a good while now, it was soon to break the momentarily silance, when arsal, with yet another sniff, began to speak...

Arsal: Wesey kasam se yaar... beshaak jitni bhi raatey is bakrey ne apney bolney se barbaad ki ho...
The boy began, his pout growing and head shaking side to side as the boy trailed off while looking back to how the bleating of the goat had kept kids awake for a few nights thanks to it being tied so close to bedrooms, yet just to soon go on with a puff of air as arsal sniffed once more...
Arsal: ...Yaad yeh bohat ayga!
He went to finish, playfully crying out, leaning closer and sighing away as arsals words and the thought of just how much they had gotten used to the goat left the frowning mariam chiming along...

Mariam: Wakai yaar, ab tou iski adaat hi hogai thi...!
She went to huff out, leaning close aswell with her frown tugging wide, while the scene and conversation between distressed kids left murtasim, who watched in sheer amusement, only find his smile tug wide as his head dipped down. Tho in the midst of chatter, a suddan, zooming thought and idea soon had the pouting hayas eyes grow wide while her face lit in a glimmer, her gaze shooting to the smiling murtasim who stood eyeing the scene before the girl went to chirp in a rush...