1

A (h/c) haired girl who woke in her house

"It's that day!!! My first day in school!!!"

She stood up and showered excitedly after 10 minutes she wore her new school uniform,it indeed looked good amd suited her.

This is (y/n),a rich girl whose mother are dead,father is a drug addict and her only support is an older sister....

She went to the kitchen of her mansion and searched the cabinets for some food,she found some cereal,she searched her fridge for some milk but there wasn't a single drop of it so as the lazy girl (y/n) is she shrugged and kept some cereal in a bowl and ate it without milk.

Yes,you heard right.

She quickly grabbed her phone which was 69 percent charged.

"Wow! That's quite good for the battery,I mean at least it's not 15,right?"

She grabbed her bento,kept it in her bag and polished her shoes and went school.

(At school)

(Y/n) looked around at the school entrance that read "AKADEMI" in broad letters,she entered the school......

"Quite big! It's pretty too,I mean it was an elite school."

She suddenly bumped into someone near the lockers........and it was.........

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys listen! I'm sorry if the chapters are too short but I can't help it,okay? I mean I'm not as smart as you guys to write it in "DETAILS",oh yeah comment what ships you want from the characters of yansim,okay bbg? Mwah~!