1

Mature content ***

He kept on kissing her jaw to her neck again trailing his wet kisses toward her lips, all she could do was moan his name, which he took as approval. He laid her down while attaching his lips to her slowly, she gasped at the sensation of it, she was new to all those feelings.

he bit her lips and tug the bottom one with his teeth giving it a light pull, he explored her mouth with his tongue. "You are sweet," he said making her blush, he smiled finding her extremely cute. her lips were red due to the aggressive kisses. He held the knot of her dress. He pulled it with his tooth opening it, she was shaken by his behaviour.

"he traced his hand on her thighs, he kept on touching her. "I want to worship you today," he said she looked at him, and he held her ankle, he kissed her to her inner thighs, the more he got closer the more nervous she became. her gown was pushed down by her legs, Jungkook placed her leg on the bed while moving to her inner. he removed her panty from her with the help of a
tooth, she shivered when she felt her sex exposed to him.

She kept on staring at him all the time, he kissed her clit, making her arch her back, as it was very new to her. He pulled her gown upward till her stomach. he stared at her cunt. he licked his lips. "you're so beautiful y/n." he said, she was so shy at his continued comment.

He kissed her cunt and messaged her clit with his finger. She moaned loudly. He spits on her cunt before placing his one finger in her wet hole. she arched her back. M-Mr Jeon." she spoke in a shaky tone. He frowned at her words and immediately took his finger out, she was looking at him but then suddenly he inserted two fingers together in her sex making her gasp.

"What's my name." he spoke while keeping his pace." J-Jungkook," he smirked in satisfaction but then still keep his speed. After she got used to it he inserted his third finger in her cunt. her eyes became teary due to the least familiar pleasure, "S-slow down." she spoke when she felt an unknown sensation in her stomach. "Want me
to slow down, then say Daddy slow down," he spoke with a sinister smile on his face.

"D-Daddy S-Slow down." she completed her sentence with a gasp when she felt the knot is coming closer. "I-I am" She was not able to complete her sentence when she cummed, "oh so my poor baby cum already," he said making her turn red. he licked all her wetness and cum with his tongue.

after eating her out. " It's time for Daddy." he said while removing his belt, "on your knees," he told her and he gestured for her to open his pants. She did as ordered. he gave her instructions as she suck his big cock. "I can't take it. It is so big." she left his dick with a pop sound, and he smirked. "think about your little hole which is gonna take it." he said making her gulp.

"Open your mouth wide and let me do the rest," he said, he finally cummed. she left his dick, the thick white liquid was dripping from her mouth. he kissed her tasting himself. "You're too salty," she complained making him chuckle. "Next time we will apply
chocolate on my dick ok," he spoke making her look away. she lay on the bed loud thud. "I am so tired."

He frowned and forcefully opened her lips making her whine. he removed her gown from her body leaving her in nothing. he sucked her moulds while he settled himself between her legs. he marked every inch of her body as well grinding on her.

He thirsted in her making her arch her back as well as moan loudly after all it was her first time, he kissed her lips to reduce the pain she was bearing.

Mature Content ended.

After a stream session of hours, they both separated from each other. "Look I am tired of being the perfect man I want to be a dirty man," he said while she rolled her eyes. She wore her nightgown while Jungkook keep on staring at her back. "You look super sexy under me," he spoke with his deep voice, he did not get any reply from her.

he scooted closer to her he turned her around, picked her up and placed her in his lap, he settled his back with the headboard. "Why are you not looking at me," he said while holding her cheeks with his one hand. he pouted his lips before smooching them.

she just looked at him when he sucked her lips, her eyes were looking at his dark one with an unreadable expression. "Y/n I am tired of acting like a gentleman, OK, I was always pushing all my feeling away because I was married to your mother," he said while she looked at me confusion written on her face.

"I love you. We had made love, so there is no going back you have to be with me," he spoke in his stern tone. "Y-You love me," she asked him with her eyes wide open. he kissed her lips before answering. "the day I saw you. even though I married your mother just because of business When I saw you I could not control my desire which was growing for you.--- I just stayed silent just because I had to play the role of your so-called stepfather role." he said while she smiled widely.

"I love you too," she told him in her super excited tone. "I know you don't love me yet but still you have to accept me because we shared a bed together." he gave an argument before she accepted him, and she joined her eyebrows together. "Y-You will learn to love_" she shut him off with a yell. YN smiled while slightly kissing his nose, he smiled at her. "Now you're officially mine," he spoke while she giggled and nodded her head.