mohobbat

### Chapter 3: Love

The series of matches had taken them to different cities, but no matter where they went, Hardik and Rahul found solace in each other's company. Their bond, which had started with a simple attraction and deepened into attachment, had now evolved into something even more profound: love.

It was during an away match in a picturesque town that their feelings truly blossomed. Hardik had suffered a minor injury during practice, and Rahul was immediately by his side, his concern evident.

"Yaar, Hardik, sambhal ke khela karo," Rahul scolded gently as he helped Hardik to their shared hotel room.

Hardik winced, both from the pain and the worry in Rahul's voice. "Sorry, Rahul. Main thoda careless ho gaya."

Rahul carefully bandaged Hardik's ankle, his touch gentle yet firm. "Tumhara dard mujhe bardaasht nahi hota," he said softly, his eyes filled with genuine concern.

Hardik's heart swelled with emotion. "Rahul, tumhara care dekh kar lagta hai ki main kitna lucky hoon."

Rahul smiled, his eyes never leaving Hardik's. "Bas yaar, tum theek ho jao jaldi se. Tumhare bina sab kuch ajeeb lagta hai."

As the days passed, Rahul stayed by Hardik's side, ensuring he had everything he needed. He brought him meals, kept him company, and even helped him with his exercises. Their time together was filled with laughter, heartfelt conversations, and a growing realization that what they felt for each other was much more than friendship.

One night, as Rahul was helping Hardik with his bandages, Hardik looked into his eyes and said, "Rahul, tum ho toh sab kuch easy lagta hai. Shayad yeh hi pyaar hai."

Rahul's heart skipped a beat. He looked back at Hardik, his eyes shining with emotion. "Hardik, main bhi kuch aisa hi feel karta hoon. Tumhare bina, main apne aap ko adhura mehsoos karta hoon."

They sat in silence for a moment, the weight of their words settling between them. Then, Rahul leaned in and gently pressed his forehead against Hardik's. "Hardik, tum meri life ka sabse important part ho. Yeh pyaar hai, aur main isse kabhi khona nahi chahta."

Hardik smiled, his eyes misty with emotion. "Rahul, tum bhi meri zindagi ho. Tumhare bina kuch bhi nahi hai."

Their confession of love marked a new chapter in their relationship. It wasn't just about physical attraction or emotional attachment anymore; it was about a deep, abiding love that promised to stand the test of time.

In the days that followed, their love grew stronger. They were more in tune with each other's needs and feelings, and their bond became the source of immense joy and strength. They supported each other through the highs and lows of their careers, knowing that their love was the anchor that kept them grounded.

One evening, as they sat on the balcony of their hotel room, watching the sunset, Hardik turned to Rahul and said, "Rahul, tumhare saath jo pyaar mila hai, woh sabse special hai. Main humesha tumhare saath rahna chahta hoon."

Rahul smiled, his heart brimming with happiness. "Hardik, main bhi. Tumhare bina, main kuch bhi nahi. Tumhi mere sab kuch ho."

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden glow over them, they knew that their love was the most beautiful journey they had ever embarked on. And with each passing day, they promised to cherish and nurture it, forever and always.