Author's Note

Hello to all!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you all for taking your time and indulging in this wonderful book of short stories. I believe it's definitely going to keep you entertained!

This book is a collection of horror short stories, each either created by me myself or inspired from somewhere or someone. Note that each chapter is a separate story and does not continue further unless stated so.

For all those who have inspired me and given me ideas to write down some of the soon to be published stories, I'll either dedicate the chapters on them or mention them at the beginning of the chapters.

Also, for any of you interested, please do approach me with any inspiration or blurb or graphics or anything relevant that can help me frame a story in this book. I'll surely either dedicate or mention you in the chapter for your help.

So without any further ado, let's dive into some spine chilling tales which are surely going to destroy your sleep and give you horrendous nightmares!

Note: Please note that I'll be updating this book on a weekly basis, hence one story per week. Also, kindly note that some chapters may contain gore, death, abuse, or anything else relevant. Reader discretion is adviced.