⟦4⟧ - Added To The List

First off, the song recommendation for this chapter is...

Glitch, by Kwon Eunbi

(This song is so good, the final chorus makes me levitate fr, also, she serves VISUALS all throughout the mv)

Sincerely, Mr.Turtle 🐢❤️🐢❤️🐢❤️

i¡¡i¹|i¡,,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡, 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 ,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,,¡i|¹i¡

Sky and 08 walk through the busy streets of Synch City. The bright neon lights provide help seeing in the night. Sky's inner system is a little damaged, along with some parts on his neck, which causes a slight spark and some pain.

"How much further?" Sky asks, his voice tense.

Sky is surprised as he hears his watch turn on after being mostly broken, "sorry, could you repea-" it turns off again.

"Not far," 08 says, looking at the street signs. "Big Chelsea and Big Robert's place is just past the next intersection."

Big Chelsea and Big Robert are known for their skills in fixing machines, so both Sky and 08 have lots of trust in them. Sky and 08 turn a corner and see the house-a mix of metal and warm lights. Big Robert and Big Chelsea stand outside, waiting for them.

"Welcome," Big Chelsea says. "Let's get you fixed up."

Sky and 08 walk inside, feeling relieved. Soon, Sky's arm would be repaired, and they could get back to their daily lives.

Inside, their house seems quite hi-tech, with fancy glass and lots of greenery, though it could use some of the coziness of the shop from before.

"Let us take you two to the lab, it's just down that hallway

"Let us take you two to the lab, it's just down that hallway." Big Robert leads them to a long hallway, lots of doors on each side, as if they lived in a space station or something.

Entering the lab, it looks similar to the rest of the house, just with a lab table and tools. Also, the green plants were replaced by fishtanks and blue LEDs. Calming any anxiety, Sky moves over and sits down on the lab table as directed.

Sky's eye flickers as he lays on the workbench, the faint noise of his internal systems barely audible over the clinking tools. Big Robert carefully adjusts the delicate circuitry in Sky's neck. "Hold still, son," he murmurs, his voice almost comforting. Beside him, Big Chelsea, with her silver hair tied back and eyes focused, calmly replaced a damaged panel in Sky's broken watch. The couple works in sync, their years of experience showing through their movements.

"Hey, what time is it?" Sky asks to his watch.

"...It is currently 5 a- wait no, It's 11:05pm." The watch replies. "Sorry, I seem to have been turned off and back on again."